Author Topic: Broken triple bearing diabolo, what should I do?  (Read 1568 times)

dimensions

Broken triple bearing diabolo, what should I do?
« on: November 10, 2012, 03:25:43 pm »
I got a big crack right down my triple bearing diabolo the today and I don't want to use it to much now in case I break and never be able to use it ever again
So what I want to ask is if there are any modifications I can do (for e.g. turning it in to a one sided diabolo or monobolo). so if there are anything that I could do please tell me your idea AND how to make it for myself
Rob :-D
Subscribe escapees6 on youtube it's me!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

Marko

• VotW Contributor
Re: Broken triple bearing diabolo, what should I do?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 09:39:15 am »
The cup just cracked, right? If so you can just replace the cup or cups and then it will work like a new again. ;) no worries dude.

There yet hasn't been any good and easy ways to modify it to one sided as you would need some special parts to make it durable.

If your local Diabolo shop is well equipped they might sell cups as separate. If not you can try to get used cups from people.
┬źDiabolo, whiter than the whitest!┬╗

Mediaboy13

Re: Broken triple bearing diabolo, what should I do?
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 05:05:34 am »
Another idea if you don't mind the risk of wrecking your diabolo is melting the crack together, although with triple's since the cups are a thinner plastic than fly's it has a bigger risk of wrecking it.

-Alex
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.