Author Topic: Diabolo Inventions and Machines  (Read 2431 times)

-Eric-

• Donator
Diabolo Inventions and Machines
« on: November 29, 2012, 12:15:21 am »
So lately I have seen that people have made really cool inventions for diabolos and juggling, like Tyson's selfstarting idea and maxmaestros idea of a diabolo robot.
I think it would be a good idea to start a thread where people can post ideas and designs for diabolo inventions in order to expand the world of diabolo.

So what ideas do you guys have?

dimensions

Re: Diabolo Inventions and Machines
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 04:12:36 pm »
How about a special diabolo washing machine, designed for practically any diabolo made from rubber or plastic

I think that would be rather helpful, especially for me as ALL of my diabolos get dirty
(It might be partially why I want black diabolos next)
Subscribe escapees6 on youtube it's me!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

maxmaestro

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 07:39:46 pm »
i had an idea of getting a diabolo and turning the cups the otherway around. so. say this was a normal diab. )><( doing it like this (><) now. my thought for this was to coorperate diabolo into other areas of juggling such as ball spinning. im not an expert at ball spinning but go into vertax and then put it on your finger and do the cool under the arm things and spin another ball on top of it and whats not. anyways that would be cool!

thanks
max

Mediaboy13

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 10:37:03 pm »
i had an idea of getting a diabolo and turning the cups the otherway around. so. say this was a normal diab. )><( doing it like this (><) now. my thought for this was to coorperate diabolo into other areas of juggling such as ball spinning. im not an expert at ball spinning but go into vertax and then put it on your finger and do the cool under the arm things and spin another ball on top of it and whats not. anyways that would be cool!

thanks
max
That is an awesome idea! I'll try it out on my finesse this weekend  :-D
-Alex
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 10:39:30 pm »
One of those metallic "arms" that you hang cymbals on for a drumset (english?) + hook = perfect holder for putting the diabolo in and practice vertical stuff easily (for those times when you've got nobody with you at practice...for me that's always cue emo selfloathing :'()

thanks
max

Superold votw you don't need a special diab for this:

Same can be done on your finger but will grind your nails.

Hint...on diabigs + henrys stick u can get the knob to spin the way you mean (sticks top fit the knob really well). That = superlong gyros but needs to be really precise.

Spinning a ball on top you would need it to be staight no? I'd like to see a diabolo where the knob is shaped like an o and the size of a stick (widened outwards unless there is no bolts this size) to just put the stick in. Even a fixed diabolo (no stacks) would gyro forever then and no skill required for balancing.

Mediaboy13

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 10:44:31 pm »
One of those metallic "arms" that you hang cymbals on for a drumset (english?) + hook = perfect holder for putting the diabolo in and practice vertical stuff easily (for those times when you've got nobody with you at practice...for me that's always cue emo selfloathing :'()

Superold votw you don't need a special diab for this:

My brother has a drumset but he won't let me anywhere near them  ::) Still a brilliant idea and a great video!
-Alex
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.

-Eric-

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 11:45:46 pm »
@Diabolo88 I play drums and have a lot of cymbal stands, I'll try your idea sometime soon.

Thanks for these great ideas so far!