Author Topic: Best LED diablo and LED sticks?  (Read 3109 times)

YSESdan

Best LED diablo and LED sticks?
« on: February 06, 2013, 08:04:05 pm »
Hey, i have recently been looking at the equipment guide for LED diabolos and LED sticks (wish diamond led sticks where still about!) and i wondered what peoples recommendations are on durability and how good they are to use, thanks.

the_vik_vh

Re: Best LED diablo and LED sticks?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 08:08:24 pm »
i dont know about LED sticks but for diabolo i say LED taibolo's

Mediaboy13

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 06:48:30 am »
Well L.E.D Taibolo's are pretty expensive (it's a fixed axle) there are other options here though.
- A Finesse (Gen 3 or 4 both fixed axles) and buy the L.E.D evolution light kit. It comes in various colour options.
- Sundia Triple Bearings. Some sites you get light kits with them and some you have to buy seperatly. Although they only come in blue and green lights.

As for sticks i'd go with Mr Babache L.E.D which come in red, blue, green and white.

I don't know many other L.E.D sticks but as for diabolo's it really comes down to your budget, whether you prefer bearing or fixed axles and variety of L.E.D colours.

Hope that helps!  :-D
-Alex
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.

the_vik_vh

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 03:30:59 pm »
here are some clips on the led diabolo at night

sundia

taibolo

watch at 5:30

finesse

the clip from the finesse isn't that good but i think they all look great so it will mostly come down to your budget or which diabolo you already own

(i have my own led taibolo's and i find them awesome)

have fun
-viktor

Funty

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 09:54:11 am »
Well L.E.D Taibolo's are pretty expensive (it's a fixed axle) there are other options here though.
- A Finesse (Gen 3 or 4 both fixed axles) and buy the L.E.D evolution light kit. It comes in various colour options.

LED tiab costs about £30

Finesse is about £27 and light kits are about 13?

The Sundia light sticks are great and get my vote. The Mr B are a bit heavy but still look great in the dark.

Though they may have changed I've found that sundia and tiabolo light kits seem to last a bit longer, though it was years ago I had my finesse kits. Brightness wise they all seem pretty comparable.

henrykiko

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 03:04:28 am »
well  and for Taibolo LED, Sundia LED and Finesse LED! which of this are the more durable, which are more versatile, besides, how recharging the batteries Taibolo? I have this problem for buy a taibolo LED, i dont know about recharging system!

the_vik_vh

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 09:07:04 am »
for taibolo you just need to buy new batteries but they last very long.