Author Topic: finally DEOS !!  (Read 5160 times)

maxx9r

finally DEOS !!
« on: February 22, 2013, 01:57:04 pm »
Hello play-team !

A friend of mine told me some months ago that you will probably produce the one and only "DEOS" , original designed by "Trash". I really want to know if this information was right. Could you please tell me what it is about :) ?

If this information is true, when will it appears :) ?

Greetz Max

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Max,
yes it's all true! I signed a contract with Trash recently and he gave me the permission and the know-how to manufacture the one and only! I'm very proud and enthusiast about this project and I'm almost there. All the components are manufactured in stock and ready to be assembled BUT ONE. I'm waiting for last bit, which should be ready in a couple of weeks time, then we'll immediately start to sell the sticks on our website and through our distributors and resellers.

Just be patient for a while...but you can start spreading the word about it :-)

All the best

PLAY S.r.l.

Davide
SICK WIT IT !!!

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
Re: finally DEOS !!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 02:49:43 pm »
YES! Sylvestre Deva told me on facebook as well! Deos sticks are back in action!

-Eric-

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 03:09:43 pm »
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

Wis

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 03:34:18 pm »
Any news on this? Does anybody knows if they will be ready for EJC? Does anybody knows to whom I should contact to reserve a pair of these beauties?
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 03:58:06 pm »
Any news on this? Does anybody knows if they will be ready for EJC? Does anybody knows to whom I should contact to reserve a pair of these beauties?

At BJC I was talking to the people at Oddballs, they said that someone recently bought the patent for the Deos sticks and should be produced soon, so I think Play and Oddballs are both going to be selling them! Don't take my word for it though, they could have been talking about some different sticks altogether but I think I am right in saying they meant Deos.

Scharling

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 04:02:13 pm »

I talked to Davide from Play Juggling yesterday. He told me they would be ready in two weeks :-).

Wis

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 05:17:09 pm »
Thanks for the early response guys!
Scharling, do you think then that we can reserve for the EJC, or firsts get served?
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

Scharling

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 06:14:19 pm »
Wis - I would recommend sending Davide an email. He is super fast to respond and know much more than me. His email is playjuggling@gmail.com :).

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2013, 01:46:40 pm »
What's good about these sticks, besides the fact that Trash used them?
Sorry for my awful posts years ago. I was even more anal and un-self-aware than i am now.

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2013, 03:15:24 pm »

Many people think of it add the ultimate diabolo stick, I have a pair and I prefer Taibolo sticks but people love deos sticks because they have silicone grips combined with a great stick, I am not a fan of the grips but they were my main sticks for a long time,  I don't know if others have this problem but my grip slides off constantly and they really squeak, that is why I went back to taibolo sticks.

vilihendrix

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2013, 10:41:28 pm »
everyone cool uses them  8)

jmw_88

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2013, 03:13:33 am »
I wouldn't hold your breath guys, I've been trying to find out how long for aaaages. The initial post in this thread was February and says a few weeks, I got told the same in late April, still waiting on 1 component and will only be a few weeks.
I also got in touch with a lovely gentleman at Oddballs less than a week ago and they still haven't heard anything.

I was advised by someone involved to email Davide and express an interest in the sticks, the idea being that if there is a lot of interest in the sticks then it may hurry along production.

wgm

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2013, 04:37:53 am »
Hey so i just saw this- are these the same sticks? he says its a shipment from play https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=510344409030147&set=a.134105099987415.25490.133118806752711&type=1&theater

EDIT: Just checked- that wasn't a shipment to the store, they were on a tour of the factory (I think).

jmw_88

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2013, 01:16:32 pm »
They sure look like them.

Graham Milligan

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2013, 05:19:24 am »
Oh my sweet lord. They are like Xtremes built for numbers!  Where? When!? WHY NOT ALREADY!
Hurry Play! This is Finesse Bearing Axle fiasco all over again!
Some Craic!