Author Topic: graffiti?  (Read 1825 times)

the_vik_vh

graffiti?
« on: March 02, 2013, 03:02:21 pm »
hey everybody

A while ago i wanted to order some deos carbon sticks because i liked the black and white, but they where a bit to expensive to let them ship.
I do own some henrys carbon sticks so i was wondering if graffiti would be a good solution to get some sticks with a white handle and black stick. Has someone ever tried it?

thx

maxmaestro

Re: graffiti?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 11:41:38 pm »
most people use tape. graffiti will most likely chip off i should think. unless you got a special metal spray paint (the stuff you use on cars)

Mediaboy13

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 12:44:35 am »
most people use tape. graffiti will most likely chip off i should think. unless you got a special metal spray paint (the stuff you use on cars)

That would be the best option, although you could just use normal spraypaint and put some stuff (i don't know what it is) over it so it doesn't come off and makes it look shiny.

Either way i would like to see pics when you have finished your idea  :)

Hope that helps!  :-D
-Alex
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.

simonc95

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 12:09:50 pm »
for carbon stick if you are going to use spray paint i would recommend using the acrylic variation as when i dries it has a rubbery texture and can stretch and bend with the sticks, just my 2 cents at least.
I appreciate every click: www.youtube.com/user/SinisterElen

the_vik_vh

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 12:20:17 pm »
thx I will try and find some and use it on my broken sticks so i can see the result if it works i'll do it on my new sticks.

i will take some pictures and post them here