Author Topic: Music for a video  (Read 2323 times)

Chloé F.

Music for a video
« on: March 28, 2013, 09:11:06 pm »
Hey everyone !
I'm going to do a video during the next weeks, but there's a little problem : I don't have any great music to add to my video :'(...
Maybe you can help me ?
Do you know any song I could add to my video ?
Please tell me  ;)...

Thanks, Chloé
There's nothing but what's bearable as long as a man can play diabolo.

simonc95

Re: Music for a video
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 01:20:17 am »
as for music for videos there are many routes you can take but mainly its down to personal preference, although there are a few good rules/ tips to stick by:

-use something that feels natural to the video if you doing slow flowy moves its no good having fast sharp music and vice a versa.
-if your uploading to youtube try and avoid copyrighted music and use creative commons this way youtube wont add ads.
-at the end of the day its your choise if you like a song and think it works well use it its no good appealing to other peoples tastes if you dont like it yourself.

hope this helps a little.
I appreciate every click: www.youtube.com/user/SinisterElen

5p3ak

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 05:59:50 am »
Yeap personal preference...how ever IMO music without any lyrics are the best.
Check out my Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/MaFiaZai

Crice

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 12:10:20 pm »

Tracklist for this video: 00:00 - Kiara 02:21 - El Toro 04:19 - Kong 06:24 - Eyesdown feat. Andreya Triana 08:40 - We Could Forever 09:58 - Animals 12:30 - The Keeper feat. Andreya Triana 15:25 - Stay The Same feat. Andreya Triana 17:49 - 1009 19:05 - All In Forms 21:15 - Black Sands

Chloé F.

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 11:11:47 am »
Thank you to all of you, for yxur ideas and tips, 'm going do the filming and editing during the week-end, and I hope you'll like the music I'll add ! But this music is kept secret for the moment ...
There's nothing but what's bearable as long as a man can play diabolo.