Author Topic: Sundia shining bolts unscrewing every 5 mins...  (Read 2502 times)

YSESdan

Sundia shining bolts unscrewing every 5 mins...
« on: May 17, 2013, 07:42:10 pm »
Hey I've had my sundial shining for about three months and for about half that time the bolts keep unscrewing do often.. I have two sets of bolts ones with the jagged washers seperate and one set with them attached and neither last any longer even with Teflon tape around the bolt... Can anyone recommend anything to fix this? Thanks

simonc95

Re: Sundia shining bolts unscrewing every 5 mins...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 10:15:44 pm »
before doing anything else try putting everything on in a differnt way eg reverse the washers, if that still fails get yourself some loctite, put it on the inside of teh bolt and leave it fro 5 mins and it will practicly never come undone again, unless you want it to
I appreciate every click: www.youtube.com/user/SinisterElen

YSESdan

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 04:30:20 pm »
Hey yeh ive tried turning stuff around but no luck. Thanks for the name of the locktite stuff as i looked around for this stuff but i had no idea on the name so found nothing! Just bought it on ebay cheers.

Chloé F.

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 04:56:52 pm »
I have exactly the same problem with my Taibolo Glary and V2, and I know how annoying it is... I have no more way to do : I just rescrew them when they unscrew... Is your Sundia a bearing ?
There's nothing but what's bearable as long as a man can play diabolo.

YSESdan

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 11:16:40 am »
Yes its a bearing sundia...

Chloé F.

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 12:54:33 pm »
My bearing sundia is my only bearing that doesn't unscrew... I think fixed axle's are more resistant than bearing axle's. Maybe if you buy a new Sundia bearing axle it would be better ? That's what I did with one of my Taibolo's, and it works now !
Really hope that helps !
There's nothing but what's bearable as long as a man can play diabolo.

maxmaestro

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 12:14:22 am »
i dont know what it's called. but theres this glue you put on the bolts and the you screw on the nuts. it works a charm. none of my tiabolos have loosened at all after 2 years ish.

-Eric-

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2013, 03:06:05 am »
i dont know what it's called. but theres this glue you put on the bolts and the you screw on the nuts. it works a charm. none of my tiabolos have loosened at all after 2 years ish.
think its called lock tight