Author Topic: JTV problems AGAIN  (Read 2250 times)

dimensions

JTV problems AGAIN
« on: February 28, 2013, 05:29:09 pm »
I wanted to go on JTV and this message came up
Could not connect to mysql! Please check your database settings!
I checked if it was just my computer and checked on my Ipad and camew up with the same message,
is it just me or is this for everyone
I cant even get on to the home page

P.S I cant fine any "Database settings" on my computer
Subscribe escapees6 on youtube it's me!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

maxmaestro

Re: JTV problems AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 05:40:26 pm »
its down for me. it happens every now and then but im sure it'll be back up in a day or two

wgm

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 04:19:33 am »
Could not connect to mysql! Please check your database settings!

I've had this problem since I got my new computer... I tried emptying my cache and all that stuff with chrome but jtv still only works with internet explorer. Unless I go to it from an embedded link posted here or facebook or something.

The Void

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 06:17:51 pm »
Sorry for the problems, guys. The database errors are on our server, not on your computer, so it's not your fault.
This seems to happen every now and then for no apparent reason. We're trying to get on top of it.

As for only working in IE.... !!! That's a first. Working in all browsers here (but I don't have IE)

If the database errors persist, usually a force-reload sorts it out. We've been back up for a few days now, we were down for about 4 hours.

If anyone spots an error in future, please send me a PM, or email qc@juggling.tv . Thanks, and sorry once again.
Read the thread? Get the gear! VERTAX IS RUBBISH and other tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees