Author Topic: Diabolo injuries  (Read 94629 times)

Graham Milligan

Re: Diabolo injuries
« Reply #400 on: April 04, 2013, 02:17:23 am »
decided to give the ol' continuous 2D sun a blast... went for the first sun, the first diabolo hits off the kitchen counter and flys off into the unknown. the second continues to sun directly into my face.  Ouch.
Some Craic!

Chloé F.

« Reply #401 on: April 04, 2013, 05:52:31 pm »
I was doing an excalibur genocide. First I was glad because the string catch the diabolo, but then I droped my stick (I sware I didn't want to !) and the both sticks with the diabolo went around my friend's legs. Kinda funny...  :-D
There's nothing but what's bearable as long as a man can play diabolo.

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #402 on: June 06, 2013, 02:10:21 pm »
sorta weird that a thread inactive for 4 years is getting bumped, but whatever...
Hit myself in the nuts many times, hit myself really hard in the ear when trying to do 6x genocide, and irreparably screwed up my shoulders
Sorry for my awful posts years ago. I was even more anal and un-self-aware than i am now.

Arjan

« Reply #403 on: June 06, 2013, 02:15:39 pm »
irreparably screwed up my shoulders

That doesn't sound good, shoulders can be a real problem as of experience. Inflammations due to overload/use are a real pain to get well.

Chloé F.

« Reply #404 on: June 06, 2013, 04:58:07 pm »
My diabolo went around the string very fast during an acceleration, and my string got brocken at gis moment. My left ear is hurting me. I just couldn't sleep on my left side during one week...
There's nothing but what's bearable as long as a man can play diabolo.