Author Topic: Diabolo in Minnesota  (Read 1427 times)

YANG2

Diabolo in Minnesota
« on: August 15, 2013, 04:40:30 pm »
Hey, just wondering if anyone here in Minnesota plays the diabolo. Just moved here to attend college in Minneapolis, would be great if there is anyone around to meet up for a spin.

Mathias P.

Re: Diabolo in Minnesota
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 09:24:10 am »
Ha, that`s funny!

Hey there, that`s funny. I used to be in Minnesota for 3 months (in New London exactly) and i was the only one playing diabolo around.

And out of nowwhere i met there another juggler who has had a brother who was also juggling so we did a bit clubfeeding and passing stuff. But we focused more on juggling. Diabs i did there only by myself. And we even put a little freestyle running jam up together we performed there at the `little theatre` before i had to fly back. It was really great and we had a lot of fun. So we just found there each other by luck. Pretty cool.

Oh and the last day we went then into the cities (Minneapolis) to get the plane and looking for the one and only juggling store at the mall of america called `air-traffic kites` (if i remember right) and we found it!!! -And it was closed.- Because they were moving the shop from one point there to another. Ohmann....
But had a really cool time there. And if i say cool i mean cool. It was freakin` cold. It was Dez./Jan. at that time. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Everyday snow. But really really coooooool.  :o  8)

You can also Check out our little Con over here in the events & community section of this forum. Keep looking for the 5th. WueCon in W├╝rzburg, so maybe you wanna come to visit us? Or you even meet the edwards brothers so you can tell `em and then you could come all together. (And as crazy as it sounds - yes, i`m really serious =)))))Feel free.

Guess that would be REALLY unbelieveable and amazing stuff then!

Enjoy Mn. ;)

Mathias P.