Author Topic: PROBLEMS JOINING D.CA?  (Read 1447 times)

Wis

PROBLEMS JOINING D.CA?
« on: May 13, 2016, 07:18:33 am »
Hi,

If you requested access to diabolo.ca but you have not been accepted yet, please check your personal email, also the spam folder. I am writing to people with my personal email as to verify they are not bots.

I need you to answer to that email.

Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

Wis

Re: PROBLEMS JOINNING D.CA?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 10:11:22 am »
I have just sent out another email to verify accounts.

If you requested access to diabolo.ca but you have not been accepted yet, please check your personal email, also the spam folder. I am writing to people with my personal email as to verify they are not bots.

Wis

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 08:31:43 am »
I want to publicly thank to everybody that answers my emails in a funny way, turns out controlling access to the forum is the funniest diabolo.ca task I do :D

Example: I always ask a simple math question, this time 2 + 3
Here is the best answer I ever got:
The answer to your question is 5. Unless we are in the book 1984, then 2+3 May equal what ever society tells us it equals. Or if it represents Diabolo juggled, then at my current level, 3+2=1 because if I tried to juggle 5, I would drop 4...

Cheers to everybody keeping humor alive out there.

Wis

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 04:21:02 pm »
Hello!

I have been on holidays and I have not been able to accept new members in the forum. I have just sent out a confirmation email to many people.

IF YOU ARE TRYING TO JOIN DIABOLO.CA PLEASE CHECK YOUR INBOX!

Wis

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 07:17:54 am »
To everybody that had to wait around a month or more, apologies, I have truly not been able to manage access to the forum. It is a process which is not horrible, but is not automated, and requires human interaction. In holidays period I also want to have some break from managing activities :)

If anybody wants to help me, becoming moderator, I will explain everything that needs to be done.

Icebox

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 01:58:30 pm »
Bump, just sent out emails to some users waiting activation so please check your emails if you don't have an active account yet! :)

Icebox

Re: PROBLEMS JOINING D.CA?
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2017, 09:16:47 pm »
Visibility bump, see the message right up there ^

Wis

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 11:59:33 am »
Hi there, see the first post in this thread

Wis

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2017, 01:18:03 pm »
Some people complain that it takes quite sometime to get accepted to diabolo.ca. Unfortunately there are tons of accounts trying to join each day, and the spam filters only handle a portion of them.

So we are doing our best with the limited resources we have. To be honest if people posted more after registering I might had felt some dym shadow of guilt, but that is not the case.

Any account that requests access to diabolo.ca but does not answer the verification email, then they will be removed after 1 year.