Author Topic: Finesse Generation #2  (Read 61391 times)

seán_

Finesse Generation #2
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2005, 08:59:12 pm »
keep checking all the shops, they should be pretty much aware of them  by now and are waiting for the new ones to come through. There is back stock to get through then they should be coming through soon

Llama_Bill

Finesse Generation #2
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2005, 08:51:51 pm »
Anyone found where to get them from yet? I've looked around but can't find them.
Bill.

seán_

Finesse Generation #2
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2005, 09:41:33 pm »
yes we all know who's selling them, all of us have them now, we are wondering how to clean them, we're bored of them allready and are waiting for the G3 version which will have all the refinements we want but that  the G2 didnt come with. We have promised each other not to let you know where by not posting  the answer to what shops in the uk have them here on the forum in this thread (we all have the new handsticks and bearing kits as well) ;)

On a more serious note. They should be out soon.  When the UK distributers (butterfingers I think) get them in. If you have a shop you like using, then ask them if they can get hold of some for you. I dont know when they will in most shops but It shouldnt be too long. Remember it means a lot to those who want them (the same with Diabology) but in the general scheme of things its just another prop. (horrible to say).

When someone finds out, I'm sure we will all find out, like when you could finally get Diabology on line

Seán

murifri

Finesse Generation #2
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2005, 09:12:10 am »
The guy that owns the juggling shop in Nottingham seems to think that he's getting some in about a month.  Probably due to the fact that I go in there ranting about getting them in all the time.  He orders off butterfingers so I suppose that it must be available to most juggling shops in the UK soon.

shaddow

Available colours
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2005, 07:46:50 pm »
Does anyone have a complete list of colours the Finesse is made in?  I think that between the different vendors I have seen most of what's available, but just in case I want to order in a specific colour, it would be nice to know what all of my options are.  Thanks.

Sean

• Administrator
Finesse Generation #2
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2005, 08:04:38 pm »
yellow, pink, orange, red, green, dark blue, white, moon (glow)

But you won't normally find white in North America without special ordering it. I might ask for some whites... any one else in North America thinking of doing that? If we order together it would help.

Did Higgins Brothers get their order in yet?

shaddow

Finesse Generation #2
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2005, 05:10:04 pm »
Quote from: Sean
Did Higgins Brothers get their order in yet?

Talked to Don this morning.  They got a shipment of G2 finesses in from Mr Babache, but no white.  They will order white in for you if requested, though.  They are waiting on the North American version of Diabology to be available before they bring it in.  Easier than dealing with the hassel of people returning them if they don't work in their DVD players.
I think that I am going to pick up a couple of the blue Finesses.  Don said that the colours look a little darker than the G1 Finesses.

Arjan

Finesse Generation #2
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2005, 07:47:26 pm »
Be carefull with the blue ones in general, they are not very good for stages, because they look almost black. In some of my video`s they also look very dark, thats also because there wasn`t a lot of sun somedays.

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
Finesse Generation #2
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2005, 09:32:10 pm »
Are these: http://www.higginsbrothers.com/buyfinesse.htm (found on the Higgins Brothers Site) G2's?

-Nate
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

Arjan

Finesse Generation #2
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2005, 09:42:21 pm »
I really can`t tell you. There is just a tiny difference with the inner ring. Also the outter ring is more roundshaped. I would call these finesses 1

Sean

• Administrator
Finesse Generation #2
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2005, 10:46:26 pm »
Quote from: Sharpes
Are these: http://www.higginsbrothers.com/buyfinesse.htm (found on the Higgins Brothers Site) G2's?

The picture is of G1's (I would assume because that's an old picture) but if you order them you're getting G2's. Might want to order by phone to make sure you're not getting some old G1 stock by mistake.

Martijn

Finesse Generation #2
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2005, 11:06:33 am »
Quote from: Sean
Quote from: Sharpes

The picture is of G1's (I would assume because that's an old picture) but if you order them you're getting G2's. Might want to order by phone to make sure you're not getting some old G1 stock by mistake.

The diabolos on the picture are definately G1's. I agree with Sean. Call them and ask for G2's! :)
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
Finesse Generation #2
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2005, 05:56:00 pm »
Thanks for the advice, I didn't want to order them only to find that they were only G1's  :( . Can't wait to try them out!
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

Sean

• Administrator
Finesse Generation #2
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2005, 06:12:05 pm »
Just spoke with Dan from Higgins Brothers again. They are putting in a second order now for finesse G2s, this time with some white (because of all the requests you guys have made ;) ). So... white finesses should be available in North America shortly.

But don't you dare buy the last 3 white finesses before I get mine.  8)

Sean

Llama_Bill

Finesse Generation #2
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2005, 10:47:28 pm »
You can get them here and I have seen the G2 to prove it as a mate from school got one from this very site a few days ago.  Even the little picture is a G2.  Hope this helps a few people to finally get their G2's.
Bill.

Martijn

Finesse Generation #2
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2005, 08:40:23 am »
Yeap, that's a G2. Wow, I've never seen that blue color before! It looks awesome! 8)

Gartok

Help please, finess 2 generation.
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2005, 05:24:57 pm »
Hi, my girlfriend gave me a surprise yesteday. She arrived to Sevilla from Nantes with 2 finess of 2 generation. But i´m not sure if they are or not, because i don´t have any other finess I´m only have two circus. How can I know if they are 2 generation? If I post a photo anybody could know? thank you.

Punkerpanda

Finesse Generation #2
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2005, 06:10:51 pm »
generation 2 has been discussed in http://www.diabolo.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1892#1892
if you scroll down you will see 2 pics, posted by Sean. he explains the difference. i hope that helped clear up your confusion.

Martijn

Finesse Generation #2
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2005, 11:02:34 am »
And if you post a photo, I can tell you if it's G1 or G2. (I have 2 G2's myself)

Gartok

photos
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2005, 11:31:17 am »

This is my new finesses. Are they 2generation? Thank