Author Topic: Bright yellow, and pink string?  (Read 2440 times)

AznnBoyaZ

Bright yellow, and pink string?
« on: January 03, 2014, 11:51:27 pm »
So, This is gonna be a super amateur question.
What Diabolo string is reasonably thick and has a very very bright pink or yellow color?
I love Taibolo string. I really do. But the White color, just isn't bright enough and gets rather filthy.

I've been doing some research and of course Mr. babache has some some lovely colors, but from my old experience they are too grippy for me.
I also found this http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/131072539877?lpid=82 Which looks rather nice, and is pretty cheap. Looks quite a bit like Henrys yellow.
Now My gripe about Henrys Yellow is the core. I don't like cored strings, due to the core snapping and the string getting "Kinky". Which is why I try and stay away from
Henrys, and Sundia strings.

I also discovered on Renegade Juggling they sell Deos String now, It looks REALLY nice, a bit expensive but my issue is with thickness. I don't like thin strings as much due to the grip level. Fresh Sundia string has a GREAT Grip, and fresh Taibolo White has a perfect stiffness to grip ratio.

So, in conclusion I want something firm, a slightly slipper grip, thicker than henrys by a tad, and coreless if possible.
Anything?

veaj

Re: Bright yellow, and pink string?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 12:47:23 am »
 http://www.diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=81

He also give a 10% discount with: dcaforum .
I've been looking around sites and it's a real bargain for 60m if i can say. I'll order some THIN ,so in  a week or 2 I could tell you how it feels .
I Can't tell if it's coreless but the description of the THIN string is more suited for what you seek.
I had both babache and taibolo string so I can recall on that.

Chloé F.

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 04:15:26 pm »
If you want yellow colored string, Henry's one is perfect for being used with fixed axles, and the color is pretty bright ^^
Hope that helps ;-)
There's nothing but what's bearable as long as a man can play diabolo.

AznnBoyaZ

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 06:09:55 pm »
Well I guess I'll keeP trying things!
I'll take a try at the Thin string. Sundia usually isn't as long lasting, but why not? I'll try it again!

As for Henrys. Is Henrys Yellow the same feel as orange? I've heard Yellow is different from the rest!

Chloé F.

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 06:44:55 pm »
To me orange and yellow - apart from their colour obviously - are exactly the same strings, I've been using both and I don't really find any difference x)
And for Sundia string, which I also tried, I think the string not as thin as the other ones...
Hope I still help :-D
There's nothing but what's bearable as long as a man can play diabolo.

AznnBoyaZ

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2014, 07:43:38 pm »
To me orange and yellow - apart from their colour obviously - are exactly the same strings, I've been using both and I don't really find any difference x)
And for Sundia string, which I also tried, I think the string not as thin as the other ones...
Hope I still help :-D
You know what?
I might just get the Sundia, and the Henrys again. just to try em out. Who knows? Maybe I will like em now? it has been 4 years haha!
Does the Henrys Yellow get "kinky" with use?

vilihendrix

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 05:06:19 pm »
yellow babache is the way to go.

AznnBoyaZ

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 10:15:19 pm »
yellow babache is the way to go.

Hm, I've been trying to search for the older "not flexible" ones.
Sadly they aren't made anymore, I don't think.

Crackers, Where do you get yours?
(Hopefully he sees this haha!)