Author Topic: anyone from nc ????  (Read 1930 times)

refuze

anyone from nc ????
« on: October 26, 2005, 06:04:03 pm »
hey im new and i was just seeing if anyone here lives in NC, i live in charlotte soon to be winston salem. kthanksbye

tomangleberger

• Donator
anyone from nc ????
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 07:17:08 pm »
Don't think there are any Tarheels on this forum, but I'm just up the road in Blacksburg, Virginia. That's about 2 or 2 1/2 hours from Winston Salem.
Once you move, maybe we can work out a place to meet and swap a few tricks. I'm always glad to visit Winston Salem, which is pretty hip compared to my neck of the woods.

refuze

anyone from nc ????
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 05:11:30 pm »
yea that would be cool.. my band plays in blacksburg every once in a while.

Malibu Fatz

anyone from nc ????
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 08:00:18 pm »
Howdy...That's what we are suppossed to say south of the Mason-Dixon line.  I am in Richmond, VA but have friends in Winston Salem and make it down there about 1 or 2 times a year.  If you are ever in the Richmond area my buddy and I are always looking for other diabolists.  He usually goes to Hugo fest at Davidson College, and we go to a Fest at university of Maryland in March/April.  Would be great to see you there.
Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
--W. B. Yeats

tomangleberger

• Donator
anyone from nc ????
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2005, 02:17:15 am »
Quote from: Malibu Fatz
Howdy... I am in Richmond, VA

Oh no, now I'm no longer the 2nd best diabolist in Virginia. (Behind Mark Nizer)

Maybe we can all meet up sometime. What would be a central location... Danville?

Noticed your Yeats sig line. You a teacher? That sounds like a slam against the evil SOLs.