Author Topic: anyone in crawley (west sussex) who does ....?  (Read 2813 times)

stan

anyone in crawley (west sussex) who does ....?
« on: November 09, 2005, 02:52:35 pm »
hello...

anyone in crawley (west sussex) who does diabolo, juggling or yo-yo?
i am 22 and i have been here for 10 months but i havent met anyone  who does diabolo...so we could hand out :)

i also do poi (firespinning) so if there is anyone interested in learning just let me know...

barnesy

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 03:07:38 pm »
I don't know if they have any diaboloists down there (or I can't think of any anyway), but the Crawley juggling club's website is: http://www.circuswurx.co.uk/

Or maybe there'll be other things that interest you on this page: http://www.jugglingdb.com/clubs/index.php?country=222 - that's the list of clubs in the UK.

HTH,
Dave

The Void

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 04:13:05 pm »
Come on over to the UK yo-yo forum too.

The Void
Sloganeering for attention!
Read the thread? Get the gear! VERTAX IS RUBBISH and other tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 04:17:00 pm »
i strongly advise checking out the 2 clubs in Brighton, it's not far, and very cheap on the train. I don't think any Diabolists go to the clubs (but they may do now) but they will tell you about the local diabolo scene if you ask, also ask about the 3rd club (it's not on that clubs page).

Also try here
http://www.spherculism.com/poiple/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=25
It's where the Brighton diabolo lot hang out, and for some reason none of them want to come to d.ca (and i've really tried)

good luck.

the_don

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 08:20:11 pm »
Yo West Sussex Homee

I live in Cowfold near horsham. I'm 16 and i've been looking for clubs and events around here but there doesnt seem to be much on. By the way if your looking for juggling gear firetoys is in Brighton but you probs know that already.
"""______"""""""""
"""||}{|______"""
"""|""""|"""""""""""
"""|"""/""""""""""""
"""|""/"""""""""""""
""|}{|"""""""""""""

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 10:52:43 pm »
Quote from: the_don
By the way if your looking for juggling gear firetoys is in Brighton but you probs know that already.

As is Oddballs, classic.

stan

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2005, 11:53:39 pm »
i know circus wurx and i use to go there for every meeting... but it's just once a week and it is not enough for me :)

i need someone to hang out often...and around my age...

Chiok

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 09:13:37 am »
Yeah, being 22 and hanging around 15 year old instants, breaks your heart.  I'm fortunate enough to have a University Juggling club (see the sig) which has some very nice people.  Would like some more 2 diaboloists, I'd like to do some passing and it's handy to learn off of someone.

Check out the Universities that are near you, most of them have juggling clubs.  But if you can travel to Brighton, that's probably your best bet.

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills