Author Topic: DEOS string  (Read 2621 times)

leomalabar

DEOS string
« on: July 24, 2014, 11:42:09 am »
Hello!
I was looking for a diabolo string and I found DEOS string. I always used Henrys string.
Has anyone tries this string? Can you give me your opinion about it?
Thanks!

jhonzon

Re: DEOS string
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 04:12:32 am »
i dont like it, in my opinion it is slippery and gripy at the same time, it's some kind of bipolar string. it's very vulnerable to humidity but also Henry's. i personally don't recommend it. i feel it gets gripy quickly and in specific portions of the string, while other are still very slippery (sleepery?). i don't recommend it. but wait for the opinion of someone else =)

ASamJ2K

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 07:25:18 pm »
Hey jhonzon,
I personally like the DEOS sting.
What diabolo string do you like? 
Diabolo lets me be me

jhonzon

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 06:59:04 pm »
i like henrys a lot, and i also like a litle bit slide.  i dont have that much experience whit play string since i only buyd a litle bit to test it.

ASamJ2K

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 03:45:22 pm »
Jonzon, I know this is a late response but just yesterday I just tried out henrys string and I simply like it more than DEOS and I have  a lot of experience with DEOS but I feel the henrys is more comfortable and I almost never warps up.
Diabolo lets me be me

Sam.w

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 01:25:33 am »
I find that DEOS string is terrible for 2D or more because it is SO slippery but I found it really helped me to learn integrals because it was slippery and allowed you to have better flow

vilihendrix

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 04:46:22 pm »
babache string ftw, it has never let me down and it's good for every possible situation  ;)

Michal.Z

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 09:51:42 pm »
Henry's string is the best way to play a game smoothly....for me at least.