Author Topic: integral to infinite suicide  (Read 2162 times)

ASamJ2K

integral to infinite suicide
« on: February 02, 2014, 12:38:35 am »
In this Video in between 2:00-2:08 Ryo Yabe  dose this integral to infinite suicide and I tried this trick repeatedly and I still can't do it.
Here is the video:

If any one can give me a video how to do this I will really like it. :)
Thank you, Alex
Diabolo lets me be me

Coolaqw

Re: integral to infinite suicide
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 12:20:58 am »
its tomicide with an extra finger spin

Christl

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 09:18:58 pm »
Yes it's a tomicide with an extra twirl. I know it as the Eric's integral, not sure if this is the actual notation.

You can learn the tomicide for example with an animation ( http://diabolotricks.com/ ) but there are many tutorials, too.

Then you have two change 2 aspects to do it like Ryo Yabe does.
To get into the infinite suicide just grap the right stick with your right hand instead with your left hand (after the integral) and start the infinite. Keep in mind that you'll have a left wrap during the suicides and not a right one.

The extra twirl is not neccesary but nice to watch:
swing your right stick onto the diabolo (just like tomicide) but don't release the left stick. As soon as the stick is on your right side, start the twirl with your right hand, hit the left part of the string (don't grap) and release the left stick so that it's swung with more power.
Alternatively you can release the left stick as soon as the right one is on your right side, just like the tomicide, and then do the twirl. Just try.

ASamJ2K

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 07:13:16 pm »
Thank you Christ! I took it what you said and I learned how to the tomicde/integral to end with an internal/right wrap for the Infinite suicide to work.
Thank you,
Alex :)
Diabolo lets me be me