Author Topic: New circus skills club [Manchester]  (Read 2957 times)

Mark BMC

• Donator
New circus skills club [Manchester]
« on: November 18, 2005, 12:39:36 pm »
hi everybody

I’ve been reading the posts on this site for a while now and have got loads of good advice and info from it,  so cheers to everybody who posts

NEW JUGGLING CLUB SOICETY GROUP TYPE THINGY IN MANCHESTER!!

At the bar in the royal music collage [just ask at reception when you get to the building] opposite the aquatic centre on oxford road on Thursday nights 7 till 11 all are welcome to come do their stuff      

[we have equipment for juggling, poi, diabolo] but we welcome any other circus skills,

At the moment only a couple of us are doing diabolo, including me [ a pretty average 1d guy]

It would be great if anybody eles wants to come down, there’s no charge and a cheap bar, any other questions just ask

cheers

The Void

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 04:13:24 pm »
Good oh. Make sure you add it to
http://www.jugglingdb.com/clubs/index.php?country=222

The Void
Mancbound - anyone got a spare room?
Read the thread? Get the gear! VERTAX IS RUBBISH and other tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees

Richard

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2005, 04:19:53 pm »
I might have to come along one week, I live really close to there :D

el_grimley

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2005, 12:17:17 am »
How much? I might be able to get there for 10 ish as its my climbing night.  have you advertised at the other juggling nights in manchester? I'll pass on info for the salford friday meet.

g
Its got to be going home time. At least going to the pub time.

Mark BMC

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 10:47:55 am »
Hay guys

yeah theirs no charge and its open till the bar shuts so comedown, It would be great if anybody could advertise at any of the other Manchester juggling clubs, as I don’t attend any myself.

It’s just getting off the ground, but I think it has the making of a descent group.
cheers

Paul

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 02:16:06 am »
I can come down ,but I will have to leave early to go to work which sucks quite alot!
Peace

el_grimley

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2005, 11:53:51 pm »
Lies you wheren't there until the bar was shut.  Looks like I'll have to leave this night until my climbing partnet can move to tuesdays.

Catch you in the new year, or at one of the other manc clubs.

g
Its got to be going home time. At least going to the pub time.

Richard

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2005, 12:09:24 pm »
I would have come, but I got stuck in Uni until about 7. I'll be there next week though.

Mark BMC

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2005, 07:30:51 pm »
Sorry if anybody turned up this week, apparently the girl who runs it was busy and no showed, Me and a few people were their for a few hours just in case anybody turned up but we may have missed some people [sorry  el_grimley] but it wasn’t really happening, as the clubs just getting off the ground I dont know if this will happen quite a bit, I’m deffo gonna be their every week

Cheers guys

if anybody wants to give their input about ways to make it a better club I’m all ears