Author Topic: LED lights Sundia Fly  (Read 1634 times)

Clericrallaster

LED lights Sundia Fly
« on: February 04, 2014, 08:10:24 pm »
I'm interested in getting some LED lights for my Sundia Fly, Its my first time even looking into them. I'm curious how someone is to go about getting specific colors namely Pink and Yellow colored lights for my Diabolo. Is there good brands or a way to make your own set up? Any info would be great appreciated.

kyoflow16

Re: LED lights Sundia Fly
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 04:48:09 am »
Sundia makes several different LED light kits, however, the only one being sold internationally at the moment is the blue and white one. I believe more colors are coming soon though. Also, I would recommend using clear or translucent colored diabolos with light kits as it makes the effect much more intense.

Mediaboy13

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 01:45:24 am »
The one I have is blue and green and works great on my shining, not as good on a fly but still pleasing results.
I'll try find the link as I bought mine a while back.  :P

Hope that helps!  :-D
-Alex
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.

nev

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 09:57:42 am »
Sundia's have moved to the USB rechargeable LED kit which is only available in blue / white.
The other led kits have now been discontinued.

I do still have stock of the rainbow LED kits (changes slowly through 7 colours) and possibly a few of the older green/red ones
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String