Author Topic: IV Bilbao jugglers and circus artists convention(spain)  (Read 2335 times)

Monregi

• VotW Contributor
IV Bilbao jugglers and circus artists convention(spain)
« on: November 24, 2005, 03:24:40 pm »
Well, the convention will be from december3rd to 11st.
It will be in Bilbao, and it´s organized by the koblakari jugglers association.(north of spain and my city).
You have the information here---> www.koblakari.org
There will be proffesional workshops of different circus skills(pantomime acrobatics, diabolo, clubs/passing, and some more)from 3rd to 8th.
These workshops are professional and with the cost of 20€.(Each workshop consist in an intensive 15h juggling workshops with the max of 20person per workshop.they are given by qualified people from circus schools and from people with high skills in circus)
And then from 8th to 11th there´s the convention with free workshops, main stages, street performances, renegades, olympics, competitions and circus cinema.
The cost is 20€ for the convention(pre-registered) and 25 there.

see you!

jelen

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 03:46:43 pm »
I will go this year!!! last year's convention was incredible we were 800 jugglers and all of it: main stages, renegade, street performance, olympics.... they were all really fun. I think this year's convention will be even better, it would be nice if some foreigners came to the convention ( last year we had some already... Priam came!  :) )

ronnie2tone

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 04:44:25 pm »
I've gone the past 2 years and can't recommend it highly enough :D

The place itself is an old factory of 4 floors and operates 24hrs per day

The price of 20 euros includes accomodation (space on a floor for a sleeping bag), breakfast and lunch each day (vegetarian, possibly vegan) and a ticket for the professional show. Much cheapness!

Easyjet do flights there from Stanstead.

All in all, great venue, great city and the bar is open until 5 in the morning!! :D

Unfortunately I am not able to make it this year, but will be back next year.
Tossing the diabolo on a daily basis!

jelen

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2005, 11:33:22 am »
your picture is of the place of the convenction!!!! it is called kukutxa!!! sorry you can't come this year we will wait for you next year!!!

Here there are two videos of last year's convention hope you like them! http://www.koblakari.org/koblakari%202004.wmv
http://www.koblakari.org/encuentro%202004.wmv

ronnie2tone

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2005, 11:58:09 pm »
Great videos and photos.
 :D  :D
I recognize some of the photos and videos. After last year I sent a CD of photos and videos to kukutxa and I am very happy that some of them have been used!!  My good friend Alex (desde Madrid) ( he appears sitting on the sleeping bag at 3:27 in the first video) is a photographer and he took the good photos!!

Thanks for bringing back some good memories, I will definitely be there next year!

Hasta el año próximo
Tossing the diabolo on a daily basis!

Monregi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2005, 01:40:20 pm »
I´ve some interesting news of this year convention.

VIKTOR KEE, one of the best jugglers from all the world and the juggler from Cirque du soleil(Dralion) will give a ball workshop, only for profesionals(max 20people) and a ball routine mastering workshop for 5 people.

More information about Viktor kee here---> www.viktorkee.com
More information about The IV Koblakari Jugglers and Circus Artist Convention 2005 here----> www.koblakari.org