Author Topic: Any Idea????  (Read 2410 times)

Kostas

Any Idea????
« on: June 10, 2014, 11:57:13 am »
Hey guys I am very happy because yesterday I learn Invinite Suicide....but now I am very confused and I dont know with which trick to go on now
Any good idea????

JT

Re: Any Idea????
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 12:17:09 pm »
Pretty difficult question to answer in my opinion.
The step from infinite suicide to other stick releases (integrals etc) is pretty large, so Id say focus on something else until you get more comfortable with infinite suicides and other suicides. Although if you haven't learnt minigenocides or genocides that that's totally a nice place to go.
Try maybe 2D or Vertax if you haven't already.

Graham Milligan

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 12:39:18 pm »
so if your doing infinite suicide in your right hand, try switching hands or going around the body.

or if you fancy a challenge try grabbing the string with your left hand (above the diabolo) and do a couple of rotations of stringfinite suicide would be a good place to start. (its easier at slower speeds)  ;)
Some Craic!

5p3ak

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 02:33:26 am »
Swapping hands, doing 180 to the back and 180 back to the front, making it into an unwrapped infinite suicide...many things you could do.
Check out my Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/MaFiaZai

Kostas

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 06:48:44 pm »
so if your doing infinite suicide in your right hand, try switching hands or going around the body.
Today I master changing hands but I am a little confused how can I do it around the body can you sent me video in which someone do it???

Graham Milligan

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 02:16:25 am »
This guy Hugo Romain is the guy who got me into diabolo, he has some really nice infinite suicide combos in this video

Some Craic!

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 02:00:02 am »
mini genocide, normal genocide, doing infinite suicide in the opposite direction (it also speeds up the diabolo)
Sorry for my awful posts years ago. I was even more anal and un-self-aware than i am now.