Author Topic: Anybody goes to the Convention in Ieper/Ypres 25th Feb 06  (Read 17480 times)

frank0072

Anybody goes to the Convention in Ieper/Ypres 25th Feb 06
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2006, 09:19:10 pm »
is there footage of Sur Le Fil :) That would be soo awsome. The pictures only are already exiting
some people think they are better because they can do something better

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Martijn

« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2006, 09:48:21 pm »
Even if there was any, I don't think people would be allowed to put it online. They worked very hard for their show, so it would be a bit rude to just release it online. If you want to see it you just have to go and watch.

I liked Sur Le Fil, though it was a little bit disappointing. You'd expect much more after seeing the trailer. The trailer had the best bits in it, I had the impression that the rest of the show was just filling up time. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome show, and they are very creative and have awesome skills, but the trailer was 'too good' I think.
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

fredo

« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2006, 09:57:23 pm »
Great convention it was so cool!!!

@Pete: I was they guy doing 1d all the time and filmed you :wink:  I've got a cold as well, it was very cold and tiring (I played really the whole time, only drinking breaks 8) ) but so cool!!!

I had much fun with daan (thanks a lot to u if you're reading) and the other guys sleeping at his place! thx...

Niels is pretty good with 1d as well, I played with him a lot (He has developed an own integral to inmf suicide with some kind of left handtrap, will have to look at that). So many cool guys there, busk did inspiring things, thx a lot (U showed me some kind of arm slackwhip, but can't remember, so tutorial please :wink: ...) And the french guys (Capitaine buisson, diabolumberto, ...)were just crazy...

Gies filmed me, I would like to have that stuff so please put it online

I will go next year for sure, the convention was so fun, I enjoyed playing all the time..(Still can't get it that it's over, I'm so sad :cry: )

Martijn

« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2006, 10:07:49 pm »
Quote from: fredo
(Still can't get it that it's over, I'm so sad :cry: )

Yeah, same here... I would have been really broken if it lasted even longer though :P
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl