Author Topic: It's here! Diabolo.ca collaboration 2019  (Read 543 times)

Chloé F.

It's here! Diabolo.ca collaboration 2019
« on: December 25, 2019, 09:29:56 am »
Hi all,

Merry Christmas! It's finally time to share our yearly group project. I spent a great part of December editing and it was both challenging and highly satisfying.

Thank you so much to each and every one of you who sent clips, sent recommendations, or said you were looking forward to seeing the final result!
I truly hope you like it ❤️

E
N
J
O
Y

(and of course as always I cannot wait to hear your feedback, be it positive or constructive)

Chloé
There's nothing but what's bearable as long as a man can play diabolo.

5p3ak

Re: It's here! Diabolo.ca collaboration 2019
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2019, 10:33:15 am »
Thank You so much!
Check out my Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/MaFiaZai

rive2211

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2019, 10:35:57 am »
Wauw! It is awesome!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn P00A met Tapatalk

Arjan

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2019, 10:41:52 am »
Thanks so much for the work you (all) have put into this, it really shows! Merry Xmas!
Our community of diabolo is very much alive and overflowing with talent, motivation and creativity.
So many insane clips in there! What a pleasure to watch, I will share it with my friends and family.

MartinJ

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2019, 07:45:48 pm »
Super cool  :)

aaro

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2019, 07:57:44 pm »
So good, diversified, fresh and positive video! Thank you for editing, this gives me hope that 2020 will be a great year for diabolo.

The Void

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2019, 12:47:14 pm »
Great job, Chloé, and everyone. I always think that the best editing is editing that you don't notice, so well done for keeping it nice and clean. Super tricks and a lovely vibe from everyone. Favourites: Arjan, Wis & Nina, Martin, Rauli, Chi-Liang, Henry & Marko.... and everyone else too. :-)
Read the thread? Get the gear! VERTAX IS RUBBISH and other tees & hoodies: https://tlmb.net/tees

samuli

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2019, 07:03:21 am »
Thanks Void, always pleasure to be on your liked list. <3

Cheers!
www.fdc2016.org /www.supiainen.com

Chloé F.

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2019, 06:58:49 pm »
Thank you all!

As Arjan pointed put, it's so nice that many of you got motivated by this year's collab project, and this plays a big role in keeping our tradition alive.
Of course editing isn't to be forgotten, but the better the clips, the better the collab!

Thank you again for enjoying, sharing, liking and being part of our active community 😉
There's nothing but what's bearable as long as a man can play diabolo.

Wis

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2019, 10:43:35 am »
Sooorry for late reply, and frontpaging! But now it is frontpaged!

For me this is candidate to the best collaboration ever! Definitely can compete with Clement's one, and that is saying a LOT!

I am so happy to see so many people from all around the world joining the tradition!! :) TAIWAN <3 EUROPE <3 MALAYSIA <3 LATIN AMERICA
Special mention to tha PLAY team, these guys are the future! Thanks for joining :)

It is hard to feel changes at worldwide level in a community made out of rare national minorities, but still, I tend to feel that we are approaching more and more, understanding each other more and more, and seeing each other as what we mainly are, exactly the same people. Individualities separate us more than nationalities, geography. And I also think the FUN component is more and more predominant in everything we do. And that is all I need :)

Thanks, Chloé for the diting and the enthusiasm! You are truly exceptional, the world needs more Chloés! <3

I was writing highlights but there is a huge amount of them. Two days after watching I recall Henri all the way, a sneaky Arjan's trapeze, and how cool Yardrat's Samuli shoots look like.

I enjoyed finding Nina in Russia who loves Ceri-Anne's tricks, and performing here Ceri's trick as tribute. Beauty is a thing worth recycling I'd say :)
"The string...the inertia...the hours"