Author Topic: How do you carry your diabolos around?  (Read 15564 times)

jammy

boot bags
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2006, 10:08:21 am »
you could also use a boot bag! its small, light and cheap!what more do you want.you can get 2diabolos and few pairs of sticks in to.
Ìf¤¡ñºÐøû߆°G°¡†¤Õù†°

Matt_

• Donator
How do you carry your diabolos around?
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2006, 05:39:08 pm »
yeah i feel your pain chiok....for some reason there's a lot of dirt in the bottom of the bag, and although i do have my Fergies in a bag, it's not like completely enclosed, so they get dirty, and the random balls and sticks floating around---yeah not good. i need to get on the ball and get a new bag already!

dave114

« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2006, 05:36:01 pm »
I just use a normal backpack. Or if i'm taking clubs and other stuff ill take a small holdall.

Dave114

I am a Port Pirate
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Great-Uncle did not like the passenger in his car!

maxticket

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2006, 06:55:35 am »
I have a nice big outdoor backpack that I take everywhere I go. I've got two climbing biners on the straps, which hold both diabolos on the outside of the bag so they don't take up any room inside. Sure they're a little awakard in crowded elevators, but they don't usually get in the way. I also use the baqckpack as my media bag, so sometimes the diabolo string gets tangled in video cables and tripods, and that's just a mess. I need to figure out a better way to separate everything.

seán_

« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2006, 04:57:43 pm »
Tempei uses neoprene drumstick bags to carry his diabolo and devilstick handsticks. Not a bad idea keeping them like this in case the string gets wrapped around things.

I generally keep my kit in a big  cycle messenger bag though I do sometimes use a smaller record bag thats just the right size for three diabolos, some sticks and a bit to drink and eat.

mango

« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2006, 12:53:46 am »
i heard that there is a new mb diabolo bag that holds 4 diabolo, i'm waiting for it to come out, as well as the evolution kit2(coming out end 2006)

fredo

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2006, 04:04:09 pm »
a 4d bag? cool! where did you hear that?

Chiok

• Donator
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2006, 11:28:31 pm »
[MBrant] Nah, it's just a malicious rumour.  Evo 2 by the end of 2006?  You must be joking. [/MBrant]

But a 4D bag, well, it's just a bit bigger isn't it.  But a good idea, keep up with the growing skills of people carrying more and more kit around.

Chiok
(@ Mango, I'm joking by the way)
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

mango

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2006, 03:53:35 am »
i emailed mb and asked them. they said evolution 2 is coming out in end of 2006

fredo

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2006, 07:59:56 am »
hmm...yes, they said something like that years before... :wink:  (even with other products - so don't rely on it)

mango

« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2006, 12:59:08 am »
Quote from: Pete
I lost one of the washers and it doesn't seem a problem Just put it on without it.

did you read the information sheet on the finesse? it says that the washers must be on or you will risk a short circuit.

diplodicai

« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2006, 01:31:44 am »
I've seen a four diabolo bag in a juggling shop. It seemed to be pretty good, but I could'nt work out where you'd put your sticks. Imagine a double barreled mb bag and your there. POuch on the top and four diabolos, in vertical pairs.
Dude, not on the rug.

Kusti

« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2006, 11:38:37 am »
If you have 3 or less diabolos you can just carry them in your hands. :wink:

MikeW

• Donator
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2006, 06:06:08 pm »
for awhile i just carried around my 3 finesse's in my backpack so i could practice after class, but now ive been working on my other juggling so it doesnt fit anymore. 5 clubs, 7 silicon balls, 7 normal juggling balls, 6 contact balls, 3 diabs and books tend to only fit in medium to large sized duffle bags. I did however, manage to pack 6 diabs into my backpack a few times, slightly bulky, but it works
I do what no one else does today so that i can live like no one else can tomorrow.