Author Topic: Brazilian BJC Review  (Read 1834 times)

GbH

Brazilian BJC Review
« on: December 02, 2005, 05:44:07 pm »
Over on the UK yo-yo message board, Red (Brazilian 5A master...) has posted a link to a review of the Perth BJC, held earlier this year.  The link - see it at http://www.palcoaberto.com.br/pdf/6.pdf - is actually a PDF version of a magazine (in Portuguese) , so you'll have to scroll down a bit for the review.

So, why have I posted it here, too?  Well, it seems that some people's names haven't quite survived the translation and there are a couple of diabolo.ca regulars that might be interested to know how they've been represented.

So, does anyone out there go by the name of Toby Whilly?   :D

Guy

JGherkin

• VotW Contributor
Brazilian BJC Review
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 10:41:37 am »
Although I can't understand a word of it and don't have the motivation to find a way of going about translating it, I do see what you mean about the names Mr. Heartcote  :)

GbH

Brazilian BJC Review
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2005, 09:09:13 pm »
Quote from: JGherkin
Although I can't understand a word of it and don't have the motivation to find a way of going about translating it, I do see what you mean about the names Mr. Heartcote  :)

But did you figure out who Mr Whilly is?  It took me a while...

Luke Burrage

• VotW Contributor
Brazilian BJC Review
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 08:37:27 am »
Quote from: GbH
Quote from: JGherkin

But did you figure out who Mr Whilly is?  It took me a while...

That's easy!
Luke