Author Topic: Gunn/Paly/Silver Creek good times...  (Read 1956 times)

Matt_

• Donator
Gunn/Paly/Silver Creek good times...
« on: December 08, 2005, 02:40:45 am »
well today silver creek's juggling club went to Gunn High School to also meet with Paly (? that's what the kid's shirt said) and we had some good times. i'm sure someone else can explain it better, anyway im just here for the pics

PLAY THE GAME! FIND 3 DIABOLOS!

give up?

here's chris, this guy is great at 2D and progressing fast

here's david, going for 7 boxes, that guy is insane

one of the better 5 up piroette pics i took...i should've done burst but i didnt think of it

and here is a gif i made of it, just for the hell of it

Dracodragon

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 04:27:23 am »
Great pics Matt B. It sure was fun over there even though i spent lots of time teaching beginning diaboloers and stuff. But it was cool, teaching people and getting to make new friends is always interesting. Too bad i couldnt really teach you the fan or the vortex(man your equipment is slippery!!!) but hopefully you got an idea on one or the other. Too bad it rained at the end too... was kinda a bumer :\. But all in all, that was pretty fun, we should do it again. David and some of our other jugglers are also pretty good too. Mad props to Sensei Hall for getting us started, inspiring us, and teaching us! Rock on SC jugglers!
Go Draco with your Diabolo!
http://frogfighters.com/godraco/

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 05:40:34 am »
man i hate fan and vortex especially now :P i just want to go outside and do high siteswaps...

Ben

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 05:56:35 am »
humm how do you get that effect with the camera...?

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 08:01:09 pm »
i assume you mean the "fisheye" effect...i got that with my fisheye lens. that gives it the really wide view, like this: