Author Topic: Two High Diabolo Tutorial - 312 Siteswap  (Read 1563 times)

Richard

Two High Diabolo Tutorial - 312 Siteswap
« on: February 16, 2015, 06:24:44 am »
Enjoy!

:-D

Timo

Re: Two High Diabolo Tutorial - 312 Siteswap
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 01:10:03 pm »
Why is it set to not listed on YouTube?

Good tutorial though, I enjoy it way more when you are speaking and I don't have to read all the time :)

Wis

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 02:35:06 pm »
You have such a warm voice, I think it suits very nicely. On the other hand now I cannot play the tutorial in the background to hear the cool music you put. :)
I found the same issue that you had in the 31 (I think) high tutorial. When you do the high trick you are doing right suns with 1 diabolo, but when you are explaining step 1 you are doing left suns.
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

Richard

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 01:08:10 am »
Woops, thanks Timo. Just made it public.

Wis, I remember the mistake I made in the 31 tutorial but I don't think it's the same with this one? I double/triple checked that all examples of suns were the same ;)

And thanks for the feedback on my voice - it's a new thing I want to do from now on to improve the quality of the tutorials (and viewer's learning).

Wis

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 01:47:58 pm »
Maybe my eyes are cheating me :)
0:52 - I see a left sun
0:20 - I see a right sun on each repetition of the trick
Both are clockwise, but left and right suns are still different.

I am going a little off topic right now. Actually this weekend I came to the conclusion that in high people does right suns (for the 1 diabolo suns) because it matches better the orientation of your body while doing high, whereas while doing feed the suns in low, rarely people choose right suns for the 1d diabolo sun, because the orientation of the 2d sun is usually left, so choosing a left sun is body wise pretty natural. Some people say right suns are faster, which I agree is probably true, but body position can compensate for that...
Of course there are exceptions, for example Etienne doing the first recorded fts 32123 (0:50):
http://youtu.be/SoeVwV5upNU?t=50s
"The string...the inertia...the hours"