Author Topic: Can someone help me with my Juggledream hurricane diabolo's  (Read 1073 times)

florismulock

Can someone help me with my Juggledream hurricane diabolo's
« on: November 28, 2015, 01:33:25 pm »
heey all,

My diabolo arent working very well. When i use 2 diabolo's i keep turning my body to the left or i have to correct them all the time. I never had this with my finesse or Tiabolo.  I know how to use 2 diabolo's in a rope.
Oviously they are broken but i never did anything strange to my hurricane diabolo's and i never took them apart.  The diabolo's already had these strange left turn when i bought them.  both diabolo's  even turn left when they are at very high speed.

I was hoping that maybe someone knows how to correct the left turn my diabolo's have (maybe a special tool or item) cause i can correct it (with tapping on the diabolo etc) but then i have to do it all the time which isnt normal for a good diabolo

thanks!

Floris

nev

• Donator
Re: Can someone help me with my Juggledream hurricane diabolo's
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 05:25:49 pm »
If it's turning like that it's most likely that the weight in each cup is slightly different so that one side is heavier than the other.

Solution is to take apart, weigh the cups separately and try and match into pairs the same weight - if you still can't match then add extra small washers on the lighter side to make it equal.
It might not completely fix it but it will help.

Or go back and use your perfectly balanced old diabolos  ;)
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String