Author Topic: 42 sun help  (Read 1602 times)

Not Skilled Yet

42 sun help
« on: February 20, 2016, 07:42:24 pm »
i haven't been able to do diabolo much in the last few years, i finally got 42 sun on camera, but i'm really inconsistent at it, any tips
Sorry for my awful posts years ago. I was even more anal and un-self-aware than i am now.

Wis

Re: 42 sun help
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 08:51:26 am »
Very nice! Maybe you start the 2d sun too early after the unfeed? I cannot do 42, so better wait for others' advice. Congratulations on the achievement!
And feedback from my girlfriend, maybe close the closet's door before recording. But to be honest I didn't even realize.
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

von_Ungern_Sternberg

• Planet Diabolo Project
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 09:10:00 pm »
The small mistake I see is to transfer your shuffle to your left before throwing the 4.
The bigger mistake is to not throw your 4 far in of to your right.
Good luck and keep it up!

Jannis

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 03:27:58 pm »
as jan said, try to keep your shuffle at it's location. to do a 42* you don't have to move your shuffle right or left.
also when getting back into the shuffle it really helped me to "unfeed" the 2d sun; i throw up the diabolo you would usually throw up after the 2d sun when doing a fts 2-1 or 42*s just a bit, wich gives the other two diabolos a bit more time to get in the 3d shuffle.

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 08:08:33 pm »
thanks for the tips, i'll be sure to keep this stuff in mind! :-D
Sorry for my awful posts years ago. I was even more anal and un-self-aware than i am now.