Author Topic: Suicides, might be wrong thread for this topic.  (Read 1093 times)

Brian60158

Suicides, might be wrong thread for this topic.
« on: May 20, 2016, 05:24:22 pm »
Hello my name is Brian and I have met a lot of you but mainly wis, so I would like to get to to know a lot of u more, if you would like to know me just about as much I would like to know you, click on my profile and email me at that email. Anyways that's not the point of this post I have recently learned double wrapped mini genocide and I would like to know any tips and tricks or variations that I should learn from learning this trick. Some tricks that I have in mind maybe could be something like continuous mini genicides or tomicide with mini genoicde exit, but that's just what I've seen on videos, what I want to know is what you guys and gals recommend for tricks to learn right after you learn mini genocides. Any tricks that have to do with suicides are welcomed, or ticks that you wished you learned after learning mini genocides. Again thanks for reading this post, ttyl. 😊

(Ps I posted this in the tricks thread, but no one responded)

Icebox

Re: Suicides, might be wrong thread for this topic.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 06:52:49 pm »
Learning the variant where you rewrap the diabolo with the left stick after the right stick has unwrapped the diabolo is a pretty big stepping stone and opens up a lot of possibilities when you can do it comfortably. Crackers' variant for mini-g's is a cool one too, I think those are good enough points to jump off from.

Not to toot my own horn, but I've done a lot of work with suicides and if you check out my channel you'll probably find some stuff you can look into learning :)

Brian60158

Re: Suicides, might be wrong thread for this topic.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 02:26:57 am »
@Icebox ok sounds great I will definitely check out your channel, if I have any questions can I meassege you?