Author Topic: 5th Annual Cleveland Circus!  (Read 443 times)

daynhues

5th Annual Cleveland Circus!
« on: August 31, 2016, 03:02:22 pm »
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to give a quick plug for the Cleveland Circus which will be taking place in exactly a month from now! If you are from the US and especially if you are in the midwest you should really try to come out! While the fest is awesome regardless, I wouldn't normally post a juggling festival on this forum, however, a graduate in diabolo from the École de cirque de Québec (and who was also recently hired by Cirque du Soleil!) is going to be there both running workshops and also performing so it should be a great place for a diaboloist to be! My club already has a couple diaboloists and I know a few more from michigan and possibly New York will be coming so if you can make it you should definitely come! Hopefully you will learn some stuff and have fun, and plus its super cool meeting other diaboloists around the area! If you want to come and need crash space, shoot me a message on here and we should definitely be able to help you out!

When:
Friday September 30, 2016 5 PM - Sunday October 2, 2016 3 PM (gym opens at 10 am and closes at midnight)
Show Saturday October 1, 2016 7:30 PM

Where:
Carlton Commons
11892 Carlton Rd
Cleveland Heights, OH 44106

Short promo video!

Video from past fest!

Video of the performer!