Author Topic: Diabolo performance : Trip in France - Gorges du Tarn  (Read 710 times)

Tim La Jonglerie

Diabolo performance : Trip in France - Gorges du Tarn
« on: January 24, 2018, 03:55:11 pm »
Hi guys,
My name is Timothy, I'm new on this forum. Here is a performance and trip video of my cousin (Max). There are good vertax tricks, so stay until the end :) We have a YouTube channel together : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdl4T_4hSQMQqkcOUSI6Btg
Best trick to my mind :    2: 29

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
Re: Diabolo performance : Trip in France - Gorges du Tarn
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 06:44:05 pm »
I'm lost for words (at least the ones that come to mind aren't exactly PG ;) ). Immediately I loved the aesthetics of the video, it's just beautiful, both thanks to the filming and the editing. I was reading a juggling thread once where jugglers were asking what happened to beautiful juggling videos since most videos nowadays seem to be filmed in gyms, squash courts or some other ugly buildings and then just spliced together (unfortunately I am very very guilty of this too) and one commentor pointed out 'Diabolo videos seem to always look really nice' and it was wuite heartwarming to think that some people view us in that way, this is a good example of such a video, I hope one day I'll be able to contribute such a video as well

I must also agree 2:29 was my favourite trick, although the 1:30-1:35 scene looks gorgeous!  :-D It comes to show how important lighting and camera settings are in video making

Tim La Jonglerie

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 10:21:27 pm »
Wow, hi Ronnie,
Thank you very much for your reply, I'm really happy to meet you ! It is true that the background is very important. On our channel, we show to our subscribers some performances, but also beautiful landscapes :) In a video, the performance of the artist, the music, the quality, and the background are importants ;) We love to make videos like this one ! I like my cousin's tricks too, it is very impressive :)
You should visit our channel if you like this video, maybe you 'll like others !
Thank you again Ronnie,

Timothy and Max

Wis

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 04:50:11 pm »
Super beautiful!

And nice story Ronnie, thank you both for sharing!
"The string...the inertia...the hours"