Author Topic: Diabolo.ca collaboration video 2017  (Read 5290 times)

Wis

Re: Diabolo.ca collaboration video 2017
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2018, 08:24:30 am »
Hello people,

Max and I finally spoke to each other. There have been a series of personal issues that took him away from social media, and made him reduce contact.
I know this may be hard without much information, but please, be understanding and patient.

I offered Max to delegate (thanks Samuli and the other volunteers that wrote to me), but Max is advanced with the project already, and promised to deliver within a month. I say we wait another month (just moving the video files would take a huge amount of time).

I think it makes no sense to make any voting, the minimum time for the voting would be 2 weeks...

Apologies for the big delay from Max and me.

I agree that for next year we can give the guideline that the editor does not need to make an extra effort, just copy paste clips together. But if the editor wants to get fancy, fine with me.
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

samuli

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2018, 09:37:41 am »
about a month is gone again, and how about collab 2018?
www.fdc2016.org /www.supiainen.com

Wis

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2018, 11:19:10 am »
Yeah, how about it?

Jannis

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2018, 12:59:17 pm »
Max [...] promised to deliver within a month.

May 22

nice. gj max....

samuli

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2018, 01:03:07 pm »
Is there a plan for collab2018, or is there plan to skip it? I am just curious on this, nothing more. I have always loved these diabolo.ca collabs even then when I haven't sent in any clips or done the edit so I am eager to know when these come out and when there's new in process. I also understand that times are changing and sometimes it is just good to let it go, let it go, Can't hold it back anymore, Let it go, let it go, Turn away and slam the door, I don't care what they're going to say, Let the storm rage on, The cold never bothered me anyway.
www.fdc2016.org /www.supiainen.com

Wis

« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2018, 04:30:27 pm »
I have no plan to skip the diabolo.ca collaboration 2018. I had never conceived the waiting as a reason to potentially skip the next collaboration.

If you open a new thread for this I will be as supportive as I always try to be.

If you do not open a new thread I will do so at some point in time.

@Jannis and others: Sorry to all, hopefully one day the collaboration 2017 will see the light. Please try to keep the negativity as low as you can. Max had a terrible year, which may not be excuse to not deliver and not delegate, but I think it should be taken into account if you see him. We are all humans and we all **** up at some point in time... and we all want to be forgiven.

Max, if you read this I hope you are ok. We are still waiting :)