Author Topic: WJF- William Wei-Liang Lin and co  (Read 2237 times)

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
WJF- William Wei-Liang Lin and co
« on: January 21, 2006, 01:16:41 pm »
I was wondering what William did to beat Ryo Yabe and I searched the internet and didn't find much.  All I heard and saw was he did a btb excalibur genocide (that was william right?) and cartwheel under a one up, and 3 diabolos.  I was wondering exactly what did he or the other competetors do like Tempei or Norbi?

Also will the TMFP show up in August at the wjf?  

Josh

busk

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 02:21:44 pm »
the btb genocide was of tempei

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 07:05:41 pm »
Ok, well... William did a bunch of 3 diabolo tricks (423, around the leg, sun, arm stall, and 3 high [i swear there were more, but that not the point]) and he did them absolutely perfectly. He also did a bunch of fully crazy fast **** with 1 diabolo, and some rather new stuff with 2, aswell as some very nice wrap/sprinkler things. His vertax stuff wasn't to be sniffed at either. Not only that, his stage presence was second to none, and that's rewarded in the diabolo contest.

Ryo did some cool stuff yeah, but it was honestly almost boring to watch because there wasn't any real substance.

Tempei was the one who did the genocide, btb genocide, double genocide AND triple genocide, all in the same run. SWEEEET.

Just wait for the DVD guys.

Oh, and i can't answer about the posse, it's all down to their financial situation. Jason isn't paying for anyone to come, so we'll just have to wait and see...