Author Topic: Wirral meetings  (Read 3342 times)

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
Wirral meetings
« on: January 24, 2006, 06:00:14 pm »
Sunday 29th January at 1 O' clock.Not a convention just a 2 hour session for anyone who is interested at the epic leisure centre in Ellesmere Port. £2 just for the hire of the hall if there is enough money alreadythen you get in free! I don't recommend anyone traveling for it so if you live out of the area don't bother. take any props you want It will be pretty layed back.
Behind your back is your front.

Mike247

Wirral meetings
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 09:48:53 pm »
I should be going, and i should be taking my unicycle.
I am a Port Pirate

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
Wirral meetings
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 10:11:40 am »
Another one today @ the Epic in ellesmere port 1-4. bring £1 I will not be there but there will be a couple of jugglers from the surrounding area.

Sorry about the very late notice.

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
Wirral meetings
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 01:04:06 pm »
One on Thursday of this week In Ellesmere Port at about 1'Oclock. If the weather is nice it will be at the Heath Lane Recreational ground but if it isn't so good I'll book the sports hall at the Epic. Pm me if your interested or for a map on how to get to which ever location it will be. I am yet to see the weather forecast for Thursday so I will post where it will be then.

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
Wirral meetings
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 09:11:37 am »
I know its a triple post, but unless I give it a bump people may not find out I have had to cancel it. Some greedy sod has booked out the whole sportshall for all of thursday afternoon and I don't know how the weather will hold up. I will still be around and if anyone wants to come to my house for a juggle your more than welcome to. (pm me if needed)

Leo

dave114

Wirral meetings
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 09:30:14 pm »
Shame the weather was bad that would have been a good one I reckon. Well the british weather let us down again!
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Great-Uncle did not like the passenger in his car!

Llama_Bill

Wirral meetings
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2006, 07:28:07 pm »
There is another meet tomorrow from 2 until 4 in the E.P.I.C.  Leo make sure you/your diabolos are there, I really need a nice diabolo jam/session.

Bill.
Bill.

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
Wirral meetings
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2006, 08:00:50 pm »
Might be there, but I can't guarantee it. I can probably get there about half 2 or three.

dave114

Wirral meetings
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2006, 09:28:05 am »
i might be there am not sure yet though because i have visitors and might not be able to get a lift but will persuade parents lol!

I am a port pirate
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Great-Uncle did not like the passenger in his car!

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
Wirral meetings
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2006, 06:03:10 pm »
Another one tommorow (if the weather is good) at Heath Lane Recreation Ground in Little Sutton. I'm getting there at half one or quater to two. Llama_Bill should be going and a couple of other jugglers from the Wirral.

Leo