Author Topic: Illuminated diabolo sticks!  (Read 68252 times)

nev

• Donator
Re: Illuminated diabolo sticks!
« Reply #140 on: July 08, 2007, 11:25:36 pm »
 :-*
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

Matt D

« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2007, 10:37:32 pm »
Just got my sticks in and they ROCK! They work very well with the lights and is a good stick all around. They feel very good for suicides and genocides. They play alot like aluminum sticks. They arn't the best for grinding but grinding is dumb anyways, so all around they are a great pair of sticks.

Chickeneater72790

« Reply #142 on: November 06, 2007, 02:27:19 pm »

Oh, and forget the MB Crap.

PeAcE

Mathias P.

After reading all these posts, I must say that I am really impressed with Olobaid's work.  Seems like it's time to toss my MB evergy sticks and get one of Olobaid's.   ;D

And yes, I have to agree about the MB stuff.  After trying out MB's energy sticks for a few days, one of the sticks is already defective.  (It only lights up occasionally and when it does light up, it suddenly dies out...)  Plus, MB's are really heavy at the ends, making most of the -cide tricks harder (at least for me).  bleh, what a waste of money...

Amic

« Reply #143 on: November 19, 2007, 11:42:15 pm »
Please, help me if you know someone who knows someone who .... who can talk directly to Olobaid. His mailbox is full and i have no answer to my e-mail. Is he a very busy man ?... I can't wait more to test these sticks....

OLOBAID

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #144 on: November 20, 2007, 12:45:34 pm »
Sorry to everyone for the long wait for replys...
Yes its true that im VERY busy at the moment, but im sure that i will be ready for quick replys and orders very soon!

I will open a topic in the new vendors section of the forum and update my website but please be patient for a little while!

if someone wants sticks as a christmas present for someone, please mention it in your email, i will do my best to get you the sticks in time!

all the best,
Peter

--- watch Videos on YouTube, visit my Website or mail to hiwatt@gmx.at ---

Funty

• Donator
« Reply #145 on: November 20, 2007, 06:10:27 pm »
:) just to let you know your inbox is full at the moment so ive sent you an email to  the email address in your profile (hiwatt@gmx.at)

Taffer

« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2007, 06:33:59 am »
Has anyone had success in contacting OLOBAID recently?  I've emailed and pm'ed him a week or so ago, and I haven't heard anything from him.  I really like the look of the white Gold Editions, and it's very comforting to see the great response to these sticks.

Funty

• Donator
« Reply #147 on: February 22, 2008, 11:13:05 pm »
A Glowing Review ha get the pun?!?

These are a mighty fine set of sticks, I got them at Christmas. I use these sticks in all the glow shows I do, with friends and on my own. I have the blue and i do really enjoy using them, not only do they look brilliant but they also show up the string (not brilliantly but much more than enough) which is a problem I've had with others.
They are much brighter than Mr B light sticks and they are weighted so much better. Due to the weight they make any kind of suicide much slower (i use carbons usually) and therefore so much more visible and impressive to anyone. They are lovely to play with and just look amazing.
I've been told that slacks don't work so well but my style of slacks seems to work perfectly with them, another slight problem I've had is the lights not turning on and staying on but this was fixed in seconds by pulling on the spring a little, I hear that this problem is solved now.
So all in all I'd say if your after a pair of glow sticks buy these (or even if not give them a go and your likely to change your mind). I've been outside with these just to play with them since Christmas in the cold (whereas i can play indoors) just as the look is brilliant.

Peace and glow
mat

P.s delivery was very quick in the period before xmas which i know is very busy with major delays... 100% happy customer

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #148 on: February 22, 2008, 11:47:38 pm »
I will have to get some light kits soon. Hmm. Birthday.
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Funty

• Donator
« Reply #149 on: February 23, 2008, 01:31:01 am »
for light kits the sundia ones are far better than the finesse. i haven't tried or seen the henrys in real life though. my finesse ones don't look as good as the sundia but i have (well a friend) has managed to break the sundia ones thought they were very easy to fix with a bit of plastic glue. just my thoughts on light kits

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #150 on: February 23, 2008, 01:55:40 am »
Thanks. I wasn't sure out of Sundia or Finesse. As I have both diabolos. I was going to ask somewhere. But as you answered here anyway - Thanks :)
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro