Author Topic: Tim Schulze @ Rampenlicht Varieté Hannover  (Read 346 times)

Timaeschulze

• VotW Contributor
Tim Schulze @ Rampenlicht Varieté Hannover
« on: November 13, 2018, 07:28:12 pm »
Hello guys,

as forums are quite dead nowadays and instagram is on the run, I however would like to share something with you.
This is a recording from 2017 of the routine I also played at the EJC in Millstreet 2014 - and caused a little controversity as I remember.
I hope that you like it anyway and have a great watch - this is the best I can come up with on a stage, it is not getting better in the future I suppose  ::)

Love
Tim

MartinJ

Re: Tim Schulze @ Rampenlicht Varieté Hannover
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 02:23:31 pm »
This should be on the front page again.

Wis

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 12:29:35 pm »
So sexy I had to lick the screen. I am almost not joking.

It is always great to see a friend performing, even more when you suspect he plays very little lately.

This can be the best filmed diabolo performance I have ever seen. So pleasant to watch, and since the video quality allows me I will make a list of face highlights, please don't hate me, and you know I like the tricks a lot.

0:29 while turning 'ok, now the toss with turn to balance, focus'
0:37 looking at the public 'yeah, second attempt but landed it and it is hard, thanks'
1:06 look at public at nods with confidence
2:20 'this part with energy'
2:34 'wait I can do it'
2:45 'arg, should be way more stright'
3:16 'no claps? really?'
3:59 'now, feel the power'
4:15 'look at the public to show this is a hard trick, but focus on the trick'
4:59 '**** I dropped, but it was a good run'
5:22 'arg, almost vertical'

And the music, I listened a lot this CD since your first performance and because of you. So it now brings many memories.
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 10:30:43 pm »
Eh? What controversy could you possibly get from this? I must be missing something.

I like it overall. Especially no fancy clothing just dark "normal" clothes and no intrusive music = good tricks in focus (last one was great; gonna try to steal it). Feels very much like a jugglers routine.

03:25 is a great trick. Actually learnt that one from you in a previous video (not seen anyone else does it that slow and floaty. Makes it easier to see and appreciate;)).

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 04:52:56 pm »
Tricks and clothes are nice.  We are jugglers not clowns. But I think you have to look more to the public. I understand all the tricks but average jugglers don´t iunderstand what we do with diabolo. Sometimes simple tricks have more sucess. I´m not talking about to do the elevator but For example, on my last performance people like the helicopter and a combo of  integrals. keep going :)