Author Topic: MB Energy Luminous LED handsticks - available now  (Read 6989 times)

Martijn

Re: MB Energy Luminous LED handsticks - available now
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2007, 05:22:56 pm »
 :-*
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Nahxela

Re: MB luminous handsticks
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2007, 05:36:56 pm »
Aren't you thinking of the glow in the dark Energy sticks?

They do look beastly, probably more for show than for go.  I think you're safe with the LED handstick market Olobaid, yours are obviously better.  You'll probably have to buy a separate charger and splitter to recharge them though!

Chiok
Yes, I totally agree that you should go with Peter's handsticks, as they're certainly more durable and the lighting is far superior to those of MB's.
The bright side of it (pun intended ;D) is that if you already have a Finesse light kit charger, then you can just use that for the sticks.
Although I don't trust the durability of MB's new sticks, since I got a pair of performers, and I've had them for about a month and they've already gotten incredibly dented (one stick is clearly curved, and the other has a demented top)
Give a man fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2007, 05:41:02 pm »
since I got a pair of performers

Are you sure? MB stopped making those things years ago. They were big, heavy and useless. -They were like diaboling with lead pipes!
Behind your back is your front.

Vagabond

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2007, 01:19:43 am »
I don't trust anything where it's actually said on a site selling something, that it will break easily.
When I get some money I'll probably invest in some of Olobaid's...or Peter's, are they the same sticks and if not what are the differences?

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2007, 05:09:56 am »
Are you sure? MB stopped making those things years ago. They were big, heavy and useless. -They were like diaboling with lead pipes!

Maybe he means Xtremes? Or got some second hand
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro