Author Topic: Greek Diabolo Freestyle...  (Read 7297 times)

pAnAgIoTiS 13

Greek Diabolo Freestyle...
« on: March 13, 2006, 10:43:33 pm »
...hi guys...that's our fisrt diabolo video that we made (Greek Diabolo Family) for our website (http://www.ajc.gr)...it's not the intro from our dvd (Freestyle In Athens) that i promised you in my first post...i have a problem with my FTP and i hope to upload it soon...for the time enjoy this clip and i hope to like it...thanks...panagiotis...

http://www.ajc.gr/index.php?option=com_weblinks&task=view&catid=13&id=21

or http://www.ajc.gr/smf/index.php?board=19.0
(Freestyle In Athens - The Unreleased Series)

frank0072

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 08:31:40 am »
the link doesn't work, not as a direct link and not when I save it to my hdd.
some people think they are better because they can do something better

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Chiok

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 09:07:32 am »
Ah, I had to visit the site > Downloads > Diabolo videos > Promo(?)

It's the only video in the Diabolo section.  Nice bit of cinematography, it tells a story and everything.  Nice site too, lots of stuff there to look at.

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

William

• VotW Contributor
Downloading..
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 09:12:58 am »
Seems to be working for me..Downloading now..
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2006, 10:57:56 am »
Quote from: Chiok
Ah, I had to visit the site > Downloads > Diabolo videos > Promo(?)... It's the only video in the Diabolo section.  

I see 3 videos in the diabolos section, while the one in the promo section isn't the one that was posted, I believe. The one posted was Panagiotis & Vaggelis 2 diabolos". (?)

I keep getting a corrupt file that stops playing after 43 seconds of the 2 minute video, but what I see looks well done! I'd love to see more.

Mithew

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2006, 11:56:06 am »
i'm having issues seeing it too
There are 11 types of people in the world.  Those who can count in binary and those who can't.

Valium

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2006, 12:14:32 pm »
for me its the same as sean, stops playing after some time

Chiok

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2006, 12:40:46 pm »
Ok, apparently two more have been uploaded.  The one I downloaded I think was this one Freestyle in Athens

I'm not at my home computer at the moment so can't check it, but I'm pretty sure it is.  Of course I might have the wrong end of the stick and it's something else, in which case I aplogise for the misunderstanding.  No reason not to watch all of the videos.

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

pAnAgIoTiS 13

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2006, 02:41:09 pm »
...are you sure....?...i thinks it's downloading normaly...ok, i 'll check it again and i'm going to look for the problem that Sean says...i hope not having problem with my FTP ... otherwise i have to find some video hosting pages...does the other video Freestyle In Athens works well?...thanks...panagiotis...

pAnAgIoTiS 13

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2006, 03:10:17 pm »
...ok here we are...i just check it and i cannot find problems...but if you still having them i'm sending you this link that i'm sure it's working properly...thanks...panagiotis...i also change it in the first topic of this post...

http://www.ajc.gr/index.php?option=com_weblinks&task=view&catid=13&id=21

Arjan

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2006, 03:14:43 pm »
The link works fine, but the movie is corrupted, as Sean mentioned.

pAnAgIoTiS 13

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2006, 09:55:39 pm »
...you can take also the path...(from http://www.ajc.gr)...Forum>AJC Videos...and you will find them there...everybody from greece have download them and the movies are ok...sorry for the confusion..but i'm sure that you will find the way...i hope to like the movies...thanks...panagiotis...

if you want to get immediately in the video page:

http://www.ajc.gr/smf/index.php?board=19.0 (Freestyle In Athens - The Unreleased Series)

whitediab

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2006, 10:19:40 pm »
hello..!!
my name is orestis and i'm part of the grdiabolofam..

i checked the links, and i spoke to panagiotis.it seems like a problem on his computer or in the filetype. :?
we will be in contact so we can solve this as soon as possible!

and when we do that, we are going to send more of our "work" here in greece... :D  :D

hope you like the videos..(whenever you get to see them..!?!)
???

Martijn

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2006, 03:35:39 pm »
I was able to watch the video The Unreleased Series, untill the credits (it cuts off when Blink 182 starts to sing...) with VLC.

I have to say it's nice of you that you can do all of the MFP combos, but where is your own stuff? It's not bad you're using tricks of the MFP, but at least try to combine it in different ways instead of copying it. This is not very original and I was a bit disappointed about that...

I did like the locations, your relaxed style and the different angles. Ofcourse, your skill level is pretty high, but try to make up your own tricks. I hope you get my point, it's just constructive feedback :)
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Spooned

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2006, 05:42:14 pm »
Nice skills especially 1d, cant wait to see some of your homebrew tricks
Diabolo or Diablo

pAnAgIoTiS 13

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2006, 03:28:19 am »
...well i know martjin you are right...i hate the copying too...but this is one of our first videos and now we had the oppurtunity to upload it..the filming is about one year before!!!!...our new videos are deffently different routines and ideas...i hope to upload it soon...but thanks for you good words...try to download Freestyle In Athens - Intro...from the same homepage (forum>ajc videos)...we'll be back soon!!!....thanks...panagiotis...