Author Topic: Mr. Babache Eagle diabolo  (Read 8967 times)

Johnny

Re: Mr. Babache Eagle diabolo
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2009, 02:40:48 pm »
My I have 2 eagles.
I like it, but its a little bit to heavier for my because because i'm not so strong.
I will buy 2 sundia sun 265g because they are very good  ;D
If we forgot they are to heavier, they are very good for 2 diabolos but not for 3   :) ;D

Thanks

Mario

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2009, 06:43:48 pm »
looks kind of ugly with the little holes. Surely they get dirty very fast...

Tobi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2009, 08:14:33 pm »
Maby the holes look ugly but its a phisical fact that this little ugly holes are more aerodynamic (it means thet the wind-friction is lower ---> so the diabolo spins longer (theoreticly))

(sorry for my english i hope u understood it !! )

Johnny

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2009, 12:26:02 am »
No this is 300 g !!!

4leek24

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2009, 02:20:59 am »
Maby the holes look ugly but its a phisical fact that this little ugly holes are more aerodynamic (it means thet the wind-friction is lower ---> so the diabolo spins longer (theoreticly))

(sorry for my english i hope u understood it !! )

anyone watch mythbusters? on one episode they covered a car with those holes and proved it to be more aredynamic and fuel efficient. i guess it applies for diabolo too, so spins longer, with less energy maybe?

EvIlAlEkSi

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2009, 05:40:07 pm »
My friend bought an eagle from his cousin I tried it and it didnt seem that heavy to me I use a circus (300g) so it didn't feel that heavy it's not "great" and the other diabolo's from Mr.Babache atleast the ones i've tried (Finesse,Arlequin/Harlequin,Arlequin medium,Rubber king,Vision) are all better even the arlequin medium but thats just my opinion.Oh and it's really ugly my friend has a dark green one and the hole's aren't really helping. Btw this topic is 3 years old? Is grave digging (posting in a topic that hasn't been active in a long time)allowed at diabolo.ca

seán_

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2009, 05:22:51 am »
Btw this topic is 3 years old? Is grave digging (posting in a topic that hasn't been active in a long time)allowed at diabolo.ca
Lets just say it's not encouraged. It bumps down current threads for one thing.
Bring up an old thread if you have a good reason to and remember it's always better to post in an existing thread than to create a new one (so we keep info in one place and don't reinvent the wheel everytime someone posts)