Author Topic: NEW XTREME sticks is actually NO JOKE !!!  (Read 21664 times)

Zoinkid

NEW XTREME sticks is actually NO JOKE !!!
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2006, 12:30:07 pm »
Quote from: guppygould
www.firetoys.co.uk stock them I think.

But they still carry the warning that they break, I thought this is what had been addressed?

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2006, 12:47:15 pm »
I don't know, I have no connection with them at all. Maybe they just don't want to take the risk of refunding everyone or sending people new pairs like last time.
Behind your back is your front.

Sambo

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2006, 12:57:50 pm »
I don't think firetoys are stocking the new ones yet, they seem to only have the new coloured gripped energy's and the older extremes. www.ballaballa.de have them I think but I'm not sure about postage and such.

Sambo

fildas

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2006, 01:17:17 pm »
nice sticks!
.....sorry, my english is not good.....

fredo

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2006, 01:46:40 pm »
ballaballa doesn't have them yet! They've the g2 version, but not the brand new g3s! They'll email me when they've got them(I gave them the information about them, they didn't even knew about them, but they'll have them soon) and I'll post here! I can recommend ballaballa.de not enough! Great service!

Martijn

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2006, 03:07:41 pm »
Yeah, Ballaballa is a great shop, I ordered 3 G2 Extreme sticks from them (for me, Arjan and Ceri-Anne), and the contact with Heike was very nice. I think I prefer the Extreme G2 sticks, because I have this aluminium end piece, which I'm going to replace for the plastic piece. I'll let you know when I get them.
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

stroevey

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2006, 08:45:46 am »
No well known circus shops that are online seem to have them, so is there a problem with the g2 versions, i believe thats what firetoys has, wat was the problem with them??
Diabolo, is art.
Art is beautiful
Beautiful is diabolo

sander p

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2006, 05:28:50 pm »
there are also new energy sticks but my old energy's broke really fast in the middle of the stick. are the new energy better than the old ones or are the exactly the same except for the hand barrels.

nev

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2006, 07:06:25 pm »
Quote from: fredo
A question: Is the old tip and the screw-on the same? So that I can use my old replaceable tips?

They are not the same, the new version tips are about 10mm longer and are also fatter (11mm diameter instead of 10mm old version) - Firetoys has the new tips in stock because I ordered 4 set of replacement tips and got 2 sets of the old version and 2 set of the new.  Dont think they have the new sticks yet though - just the g2 version with the coloured handles.

The new tips do not fit the old sticks - dont know about the other way around cos I dont have any of the new sticks to try, but I'm guessing not.
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

sander p

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2006, 08:04:31 pm »
but my sticks broke in the middle.

fredo

« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2006, 09:35:01 pm »
Thank you nev! That made much clearer! :D

QUOTH

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2006, 03:06:37 pm »
Has anyone found these online yet?

After repairing my G2's with new plastic inserts i fell in love with them again, but seems i have lost them asof yesterday :'(. That throws off my plans for this week.
If you see me please feel free to come over and give me some advice. Thanks in advance.

I use red and black circus's, wear to much black and will be at the BJC.

Pete

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2006, 02:52:09 pm »
Last time i ordered Firetoys had the g2 sticks i think. No coloured handels on those yet though. (on their site the xtremes have lost their warranty due to multiple complaints of breakages) I did send them an e-mail to tell them that Mr.B has produced the g3 but no reply yet.

Pleases correct me if you think any of this is wrong, I'm still a little fuzzy.

Quote from: Mr. Babache
The NEW UNBREAKABLE XTREME STICKS are now on sale !!!!

Is that a challenge?
The tallest trees from acorns grow.

frank0072

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2006, 03:01:02 pm »
Quote from: Pete

Quote from: Mr. Babache
The NEW UNBREAKABLE XTREME STICKS are now on sale !!!!

Is that a challenge?

propably :-). They should make a contest  :P, life long new sticks for the winner
some people think they are better because they can do something better

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Robo

new handsticks
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2006, 06:32:24 pm »
I've just looked on amazon and you can buy the energy clear but not the xtreme yet the link is

click here

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2006, 06:57:19 pm »
two things for you, Robo.

first, TinyURL.

secondly, if you read that page, it says "Ships from and sold by Magic Geek - Juggling Store" which is this website (a good store, i may add).

Robo

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2006, 08:21:15 pm »
sorry and thank you for the link

john_s

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2006, 12:50:14 pm »
a quick look on ebay uk found this http://tinyurl.com/hnsge which to me looks like the new version of these sticks, but again not in the tempting colours that no-one can seem to find!

oh well, if they're being sold on ebay now it shouldn't be long before all the major vendors stock them. i'm certainly looking forward to seeing them live up to their unbreakable name. like bruce willis did.

/john

QUOTH

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2006, 11:44:58 pm »
:?  Havent been able to spot the New-Gen sticks anywhere, so have done the next best thing.

Ive just ordered a new set of G2's off of firetoys And a set of stronger/longer plastic threads. Have already given the threads ago and am verry pleased with them from when my 1st set of xtremes broke.

Just giving people a heads up ;) :)
If you see me please feel free to come over and give me some advice. Thanks in advance.

I use red and black circus's, wear to much black and will be at the BJC.

mango

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2006, 12:41:50 am »
how long are the original tips? i wan't to buy one pair and make sure they are the G2 version