Author Topic: NEW XTREME sticks is actually NO JOKE !!!  (Read 20988 times)

seán_

NEW XTREME sticks is actually NO JOKE !!!
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2006, 09:42:51 pm »
I'm on the gen 3's at the moment. I definately feel like they wont break anytime soon but I dont like the feel of them quite as much. They feel quite heavy and chunky but maybe thats because I am used to my own siliconed handled ones (i use a thinner tube of silicone).

The lip between the end and the stick is quite subtle, I havent had an unintentional hangup yet.

Of course I have allready bent them, but that doesnt bother me really, they are easy enough to straighten.

Punkerpanda

« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2006, 03:05:04 pm »
Quote from: Colin
Has anyone seen the new light up energies from JugglingStore.com?

Here's the pdf to their 2006-07 catalog, it's on p. 27.  

http://www.jugglingstore.com/Catalog2006.pdf

MB finally has them available!  :D

I just contacted MB and they said the production will finish in october. so sadly it's still a little while until we can rave with them

diplodicai

« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2006, 10:06:58 pm »
I emailed juggling store and spoke to the guys at oddballs in the UK. Theu were both under the impression the new light up sticks would be available "late august".

Who knows?

:roll:
Dude, not on the rug.

Marc

• VotW Contributor
Re: NEW XTREME sticks is actually NO JOKE !!!
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2006, 07:30:09 pm »
sorry for the bump but butterfingers has a ton of the new Extreme gen 3's in every colour including the black foam grip

sage

« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2006, 12:30:02 pm »
I'm confused http://www.firetoys.co.uk/juggling/diabolo_handstick.html
It says Babache Xtreme diabolo handsticks - G2
But then it says THESE ARE THE NEW IMPROVED VERSION WITH LONGER AND STRONGER TIPS
So did they put replacement tips on g2s or are they g3s?
Am i missing something?

i just called firetoys and they informed me that the stcks they have labeled as G2 are actually G3's with the extended aluminum tips.  he said that he will re-label them and he didn't think the performers were G1, sounds like he thought the G2 were the G1 and wasn't counting the performers.

jacky

« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2006, 01:01:45 pm »
that make me so confused..

Christopher

« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2006, 01:29:49 pm »
i just called firetoys and they informed me that the stcks they have labeled as G2 are actually G3's with the extended aluminum tips.  he said that he will re-label them and he didn't think the performers were G1, sounds like he thought the G2 were the G1 and wasn't counting the performers.

I think they didn't know because they started selling the sticks near the beginning of this year.

¤ ¢Ð² ¤

« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2006, 12:15:04 am »
so the extreme sticks rlly
ARE good?

DiaboloWebb

« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2006, 07:08:00 pm »
I'm going to give MR B extreme sticks one more chance. when i first got my MR B extreme sticks, after 2 hours of use the silicon grip on my hand stick became loose and started sliding, since i've always used that stick in my left hand, and my other stick seems fine, so i'm hoping it was just a one off. I'm going to get some more for myself, so i have a set of sticks for 2 diabolo's, a set for 1 diabolo, and a set to but old nackered string on for small children to strangle themselves with while trying neck combo's
ALIENS ARE COMING TO ABDUCT ALL THE GOOD LOOKING AND SEXY PEOPLE.

YOU WILL BE SAFE; I'M JUST WRITING THIS TO SAY GOODBYE.

Christopher

« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2006, 10:28:49 am »
I'm going to give MR B extreme sticks one more chance. when i first got my MR B extreme sticks, after 2 hours of use the silicon grip on my hand stick became loose and started sliding, since i've always used that stick in my left hand, and my other stick seems fine, so i'm hoping it was just a one off. I'm going to get some more for myself, so i have a set of sticks for 2 diabolo's, a set for 1 diabolo, and a set to but old nackered string on for small children to strangle themselves with while trying neck combo's

were they g2s or g3s?

DiaboloWebb

« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2006, 01:51:57 pm »
g3's i believe, whats the differences and i will say.
ALIENS ARE COMING TO ABDUCT ALL THE GOOD LOOKING AND SEXY PEOPLE.

YOU WILL BE SAFE; I'M JUST WRITING THIS TO SAY GOODBYE.