Author Topic: New Web Site 'Two Cups and an Axle'  (Read 1706 times)

Marc

• VotW Contributor
New Web Site 'Two Cups and an Axle'
« on: August 16, 2006, 11:49:44 pm »
Chris made a website at freewebs when he was ill of school but we never got around to posting it so here it is. It’s not very good but it’s easy to navigate. There are a few videos on it, the Pictures link doesn’t work.
Tell us what you think
Hope you enjoy it

http://www.freewebs.com/jugglin/

Phil189

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 11:13:04 am »
Hey guys good website, full of possiblilities, i own a hosting website and i also do webdesign and other things like forum installation and much more. i would be willing to sort out a website for you guys for very cheap seeing who its for. just pm me to let me know and we can chat about it more. thanks.

the site is ok theres things could be done to it to make it more user freindly adding pictures and videos and much more. good sit tho and that video from crawley is cool.
Diabolo Zone - Looking for somewhere to host your diabolo videos? Share, host, view, rate, and comment on diabolo videos at Diabolo Zone. Check it out >>>> www.diabolozone.com

MikeW

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 02:30:26 am »
looks great! i hope to see some more content up soon! Like phil said, has lots of potential once theres some more stuff.

Mike Willett
I do what no one else does today so that i can live like no one else can tomorrow.