Author Topic: Haters  (Read 10272 times)

Japjap

Haters
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2006, 01:16:17 pm »
My parents hate diaboloing (after 10:00 p.m..) :wink:
I started diaboloing this summer ;)

Kusti

Haters
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2006, 07:51:54 pm »
Those kids, of which tommi was talking about, piss me off. My english vocabulary isn't wide enough to describe my fealings towards those little pests. Most of t3h k1dz are ok. But some are just plain rude and annoying, giving diaboloing a bad name. It's a craze here, the diabolo I mean.

Jesse

• VotW Contributor
Haters
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2006, 01:14:52 pm »
I think you managed well with your vocabulary. And I wholeheartedly agree with you. Kids are usually ok, but these kids here in Kuopio are annoying. They ask questions (that's not bad, but when it gets to the point that they don't stop it's really annoying), then they also want to try your diabolos. I once made the mistake of letting a kid try mine. I'm glad I still have it.  :x  I hope this is just one of those things that comes and goes and soon they won't be diaboloing anymore. Of course it's good if diaboloing becomes more popular, but not like this. I'm glad I'm going to Canada to spend the summer again so I can practice without these pests.  :)

JGherkin

• VotW Contributor
Haters
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2006, 01:23:57 pm »
Haha, I can see why this thread is simply named "haters" as opposed to "diabolo haters", seems like some of us hate "normal" people just as much as some of them hate us  :wink:

Scooby

Haters
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2006, 01:40:59 pm »
it annoys me how i pull out this massive mini-gen combo, that was flawless and the crowd still like cats cradle more.

i know thats the way the world works, but its just annoying! :lol:
------------------------------------------------
ALL YOUR DIABOLO ARE BELONG TO US!!!
------------------------------------------------

The Void

Haters
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2006, 02:11:45 pm »
"Don't hate the media, become the media!" - Jello Biafra

The Void
...who knows what he means, 'cos someone has to.
Read the thread? Get the gear! VERTAX IS RUBBISH and other tees & hoodies: https://tlmb.net/tees

seán_

Haters
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2006, 08:40:54 pm »
Quote from: The Void

Then  hate yourself? :?

There is a time and a place to diabolo in a pub... that time and place is up to 9pm in the Counting House, Pontefract, West Yorkshire

nev

• Donator
Haters
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2006, 09:54:46 pm »
Quote from: seán_
There is a time and a place to diabolo in a pub... that time and place is up to 9pm in the Counting House, Pontefract, West Yorkshire

Damn - makes me wish I was back in Yorkshire where I grew up - though you would'nt know it from my accent now
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

Matt_

• Donator
Haters
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2006, 02:23:21 am »
Quote from: The Void

The Void
...who knows what he means, 'cos someone has to.

sigh, too bad Jello Biafra was/is a total douchebag and there is no way that quote actually has any meaning :(

by the way, i cant imagine anyone diaboloing in a pub in america, well we don't really have pubs per se, but still, it just doesn't really make sense. i get hella stares just from diaboloing in general. a lot of people were avoiding me when i diaboloed in Times Square...

Adam

Haters
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2006, 03:35:47 pm »
going off what scooby said, i hate the fact that the biggest crowd pleaser is and will always be the elevator!!! i hate that trick with a passion!!! :wink:
diabolo is my religion!

t4Unt<ALeX>

Haters
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2006, 10:14:25 pm »
its only look good if you drop this stick stand on it on the ground then do and infinjate suicide out of that, it loks pr0 :D

tomangleberger

• Donator
Haters
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2006, 01:18:40 am »
A similar group to HATERS are IGNORERS.
These are people who walk by as if they had already seen five other guys doing 2 diabolos on a skatebike that  morning. (Believe me they haven't around here. I'm it.)

I'm not looking for applause, I just think it's amazing that some people can have so little curiousity.

frank0072

Haters
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2006, 07:46:43 am »
I'm not looking for applause, I just think it's amazing that some people can have so little curiousity.

well, that's just very personal I think. There is a friend of mine who comes around sometimes, and when we are in the garden I just diabolo while we talk, and she never looks at the diabolo's, she just doesn't give a ****. But most people make remarks like: "you have no idea how cool that looks" and stuff like that.
some people think they are better because they can do something better

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Martijn

Haters
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2006, 02:28:04 pm »
Quote from: t4Unt<ALeX>
its only look good if you drop this stick stand on it on the ground then do and infinjate suicide out of that, it loks pr0 :D

No, that's JiBe.
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

CirqueKid

Haters
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2006, 11:22:20 pm »
Haters - We have pretty high ceilings in my house, but, as with a diabolo, that's not enough.  So, now, let's just say, I have to get on a ladder and paint the entire ceiling in our living room from black marks.    :(    I've also gotten diabolos banned from my school from knocking out a ceiling tile.  :lol:

Ignorers:  Diabolos, to most people, are amazing for about fifteen minutes, then they just get boring, at least to the people not doing them.  :roll:  Most of the time when I'm talking to friends and other stuff, I just do it and they pretty much completely ignore it, and just act like I'm not doing anything.
[BBCode] Insert signature here! [/BBCode]