Author Topic: Juggling convention  (Read 8548 times)

JGherkin

• VotW Contributor
Juggling convention
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2004, 11:17:21 pm »
Are there lots around the sheffield/york area then? Thats great cuz my granparents moved back up there recently, gives me a bed to sleep in  :D

Was great last year with the 2003 carling weekends, I was goin to Reading to see Tallica and System on the Sunday, got to go listen from over the fence at Leeds the night before  8)

Reckon we could create a conventions sticky? Compile various conventions and the dates and locations as released or discovered in one easily accessed thread?

seán_

Juggling convention
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2004, 12:06:37 am »
loads around the north in general but plenty down south as well, two in bristol, crawley, and plenty inthe midlands, 2 in birmingham, nottingham is a new one, loads. keep your eye on the IDJB events lifting.

Rather than adding another sticky maybe people could add to this post over time (too many stickys maybe not a great thing)

nezzybaby

Juggling convention
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2004, 12:14:24 am »
im originally from around manchester,  but am at uni in london at the moment, dont mind travelling for a festival at all though. Are there any festivals in london, ive heard of one at the circus space, and know that theres a huge fire gathering on the edge of the thames each year, but dont know dates or if theres anything else.

My brother used to live in bradford, so may be able to find my way there as well.

When and where is the european convention this year, as that always seems to be huge,  and guarantees some french diabolists ( no offence to non french diabolists, but we're rarely as good). would also like to try spotting myself on a highlights video doing some lame 2 diabolo tricks in the background, or just staring at someone jaws wide open.

nez