Author Topic: "Why did I do that?"  (Read 19214 times)

kjm

Re: "Why did I do that?"
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2007, 07:56:03 pm »
i scrued up my elbow by getting an infection and i tried an infinite ssuicede but missed cause my arm didnt bend right and i hit myself  in the face by trying to block it with my body

David - SAS1

« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2007, 08:17:36 pm »
WHen i was learning vertax stuff i inverse trapezed to get the diabolo of the string but because the string was fluffy it came off late and hit me in the eye, nice bruise for a couple of days.
www.lufbrafever.co.uk fever - Loughborough University Juggling and Circus Society

4leek24

« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2009, 01:38:24 am »
most stupid thing ive done was i was in a hurry so i tied a loose knot on my sundia carbons. i practiced for a bout 10 min, then when i was doing a vertax genocide, the stick flew off at full speed, my 2 year old cousin ran by, and it flew in between his legs. close call.

if youve read my other posts, you will see i have a knack for detroying things, losing diabolos, or hurting people due to carelessness.

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2009, 09:53:50 am »
I did a vertax genocide near an lantern.. And I tried to wrap the stick around it but that went terrible wrong! The stick flew around so fast and it hit me =(

And.. I did a fingergrind near a channel for a video.  me | --- Channel

And I was facing the channel while I Did it.. And ofcourse I MISSED THE STRING! And bye bye diabolo  :'(

bourgeois.jason

« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2009, 03:42:54 pm »
While practicing, I noticed that a little girl at my apartments had gotten her ball stuck in a tree.  I threw my diabolo up to knock the ball down, which worked, but the diabolo stayed in the tree.  I had only one other diabolo to use, so I threw that one up, as well.  Luckily it knocked the first one out and didn't get stuck.

I was diaboloing in front of my church, when my wife told me to show the onlookers how high I could throw it.  I chunked it really high, and it landed on the roof.  I thought it would roll off, but it got stuck in the gutter, which is about 25 feet off the ground.  I had to climb up on a brick ledge and use a really long rigged up pole that we found to get it out.  It took over 30 minutes!

-Jason

ERIK da blue

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2009, 11:17:39 am »
i tried to balance a UFO grind on my chin. it kicked the stick out and left a burnt circle on my face.
Sideways is rubbish

Toddyupa

« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2009, 09:30:34 pm »
I was doing this weird trick to enter to a mini genocide when it ended up on the wrong dark side. So I tried it the other way, forgetting that I was relying on the direction if the spin and the control of my right arm to make it pass just over my face. The diabolo went straight into my face and killed.
pretentious 12 year old

4leek24

« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2009, 01:43:55 am »
just today i was practicing 2d. i was workin on alot of arm stalls, eventually it got to the point where my wrists were all covered in string burns, so i tried to shift my arm to avoid the burned areas. im not sure what happened, but the string got caught up and jumped up right into my face! the other diabolo fell on my foot. that really sucked.

jamzjazz

• Donator
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2009, 08:20:32 pm »
Lying down fan with a fan and long string and also did the UFO chin balance thing as well.

spriggs

« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2009, 08:49:15 pm »
living near the see tends to get very windy, did a realy big throw got caught in wind and just my luck my X girlfriend was lying down reading a book and hit here on the back of head at some seed, ther was blood lol.  :o

maunch

« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2009, 03:31:07 am »
Made a high toss and miscalculated the catch.  It scratched me under the nose and now I have dermatitis.  :(