Author Topic: Black string  (Read 7257 times)

jammy

Black string
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2006, 10:46:08 am »
im using black string atm! wel it is the briders of a old powerkite! i no its not diabolo string but its stronger feels abit poppy at first till you get use to it! but i think most of the people how have used it liked it! spink,sean and ginger tom!
Ìf¤¡ñºÐøû߆°G°¡†¤Õù†°

LaNgErZ

• Donator
Black string
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2006, 07:48:30 pm »
yeah i've got some of that black kite stuff. it's alright for 2 but it's an absolute pile for string tricks, slack tricks and dont even consider loop coz it'll cheesewire your hands right off! chedder style
www.MightAsWellCommit.com - Diabolo Awesomeness.

jammy

Black string
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2006, 09:18:21 am »
Quote from: LaNgErZ
yeah i've got some of that black kite stuff. it's alright for 2 but it's an absolute pile for string tricks, slack tricks and dont even consider loop coz it'll cheesewire your hands right off! chedder style

when was last time you snapped it lol
Ìf¤¡ñºÐøû߆°G°¡†¤Õù†°

nev

• Donator
Black string
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2006, 10:31:54 am »
I have some yellow kite string (I know - off topic - sorry).

Its thinner and more slippy than Henry's yellow.  I dont use it all the time as its a sod to hover etc, but once up to speed its a great string for long fans and combo's etc.
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

jammy

Black string
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2006, 09:25:12 am »
you can get the kite string in any color you like tho with is a good thing!
Ìf¤¡ñºÐøû߆°G°¡†¤Õù†°

Henry's = <3

Black string
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2006, 11:00:56 pm »
im not sure if they sell it outside of the USA, but the Greenheadgear black decoy string for hunting is my favorite diab string of all time.

jammy

Black string
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2006, 10:23:33 am »
Quote from: Henry's = <3
im not sure if they sell it outside of the USA, but the Greenheadgear black decoy string for hunting is my favorite diab string of all time.

i have been told that piano string works very well to!
Ìf¤¡ñºÐøû߆°G°¡†¤Õù†°