Author Topic: DIABOLOGY & where to buy  (Read 39976 times)

Juggling_Arcs

DIABOLOGY & where to buy
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2005, 06:32:43 pm »
Diabololi if you have not found a place to buy from yet we can make this song a duet, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Juggling_Arcs
If at first you don't succeed, Sky Diving is not for you.

No luck involved it was all skill... or absence there of.

diabololi

DIABOLOGY & where to buy
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2005, 06:49:06 pm »
I ordered it from unicycle uk. They are getting more soon so I pre-ordered it.
Oli

Paul

DIABOLOGY & where to buy
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2005, 11:32:12 am »
woo hoooo I got mine today and i watched it! Absolutly amazing. It was worth the painful wait. Cheers MFP!!!!!!!!
Peace

diabololi

DIABOLOGY & where to buy
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2005, 11:40:50 am »
GRRR Only another 3 and a half WEEKS!!!  :evil:

MattF

DIABOLOGY & where to buy
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2005, 04:04:04 pm »
i got mine yesterday and have already watched both DVD's. Theres some wonderful tricks in both DVD's and the music is great also.

I would highly recommend this DVD to both beginners and the more advanced diabolist.

DIABOLOGY & where to buy
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2005, 08:27:05 pm »
Where did everyone get their copies of the DVD from?  Anyone know somewhere in Canada that has or will have it?  I was going to order it from Filmbaby in Portland, but then they only had the PAL version.  This waiting is painful. ](*,)   Thanks.

Julian

Sean

• Administrator
DIABOLOGY & where to buy
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2005, 08:52:19 pm »
Julian, I believe it's been said that the NTSC version is not available yet, but the current DVD will play in many North American DVD players. Even if it doesn't play in yours, it will play in any computer.

If I were you, I would get it now. ;)

Sean

shaddow

DIABOLOGY & where to buy
« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2005, 11:46:10 pm »
As for a place to order the DVD in Canada, I was talking to Don at Higgins Brothers yesterday and put in a request for them to order some copies in from Mr Babache with their next order.  I believe that this order is going in soon, so you can check their website periodically to see if they are selling it soon.  Unfortunately, it will probably still be awhile before I get my copy.

DIABOLOGY & where to buy
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2005, 01:30:33 am »
Thanks for the information.  I'll definitely check in with them.  Hopefully I can get my hands on a copy.

Julian

AsIm

DIABOLOGY & where to buy
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2005, 02:02:08 pm »
lol, i think this video, is going to be so influential, damn, its like soooooo good,  all the suicides, its crazy, the infinite suicide to duicide etc. :O omg so complicated :)
Yes i am a Goth :)

kragen

Whose seen diabology then?
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2005, 01:50:57 pm »
YAY - Diabology arrived from Unicycle.uk.com this weekend, we watched the first disc with the on-stage and educational section and were mightily impressed, I'm going to be spending many hours infront of our DVD player in the next few weeks learning some new tricks :)

I havnt seen the freestyler part yet, waiting untill we can arrange a grand screening with everyone who does diabolo at uni :D
Justin
Gravity Vomit - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.

Ifrit

DIABOLOGY & where to buy
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2005, 02:07:06 pm »
darn i really should have shopped around i ordered it from firetoys :'( which means im going to have to wait till the end of January. It will however be a nice reward for getting throught the January exams :-) (God im looking forward to that time)

seán_

DIABOLOGY & where to buy
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2005, 04:28:02 pm »
Mine arrived from Filmbaby.com yesterday so MattF won the race. However they did throw in some popcorn.

It is so good its going to keep me happy for ages.

Kragen forget waiting watch it and then you can watch everyones face when they watch it for the first time. I can't believe you can be so masochistic! :)

Tom_G

DIABOLOGY & where to buy
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2005, 04:46:45 pm »
Truly the most important thing in Diabolo for years. I don't know what to say.... just buy it. Now.
It takes 24 muscles to smile, 42 to frown, and only 4 to hit someone in the face. Luckily for you, I need the exercise.

Rusty

DIABOLOGY & where to buy
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2005, 02:06:55 pm »
I got it yesterday, It is amazing !!!

Too bad I have to not use my left hand. I have probably juggled to much and have to go with a bit of support most of the day. I am just acing for some juggling.

Rusty, Norway

Eduardo

DIABOLOGY & where to buy
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2005, 02:20:10 pm »
Mine arrived yesterday, and today is my birthday, got another henrys circus too :) nice gift huh?
The DVDs are just amazing...

Eduardo

norbi

• VotW Contributor
DIABOLOGY & where to buy
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2005, 02:29:50 pm »
happy birthday, have a good day with your new stuff. My birthday on Tuesday (8th [feel free to remember :wink: ])

Mattias

DIABOLOGY & where to buy
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2005, 03:17:33 pm »
Quote from: Eduardo
Mine arrived yesterday, and today is my birthday, got another henrys circus too :) nice gift huh?
The DVDs are just amazing...

Eduardo

Happy BD. Hoping for some juggling Eq too. Have a good Birthday!
Need help? Try these before creating a new topic:
Search and
Trick and Video Archive

marmott

DIABOLOGY - Trying to find in the US - HELP!
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2005, 03:36:05 pm »
I have been trying to find "Diabology" in the US for a time now, and am not having much luck.

in posts people say they think it is the best ever, but i think you need to be able to find it first.

If you know, I would love an email:

nice_marmott@yahoo.com

thanks, scott

barnesy

• Administrator
DIABOLOGY & where to buy
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2005, 03:55:43 pm »
It's apparently back in stock at http://www.unicycle.uk.com, who will ship internationally.  Failing that, I'd try asking Serious Juggling about getting a copy.