Author Topic: Ball Bearing.. circus?  (Read 6666 times)

LaNgErZ

• Donator
Re: Ball Bearing.. circus?
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2006, 08:23:07 pm »
the bearings do melt i've melted a few but it's only the inside of the bearing and the axle thats effected. the hubs will be fine. oh and i harshly need a henry's one  more than my left leg if your up for sorting me out? this is so sick! there needs to be more filthy modded hybrid type diabs out there. good f****** job!
www.MightAsWellCommit.com - Diabolo Awesomeness.

kyo

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2006, 09:31:25 pm »
So purely by coincidence, I got a handful of plastic hubs for the circus in today from a friend.. I'll have a plastic version of this up later tonight.

I will work on getting some hubs produced of my own.. I'd like to try matt's suggestion of using the stock plastic hub, but slightly wider like the finesse.

Kyle

kjm

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2006, 12:30:30 am »
from way back there
i live in miami love the beaches here ;D

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2006, 04:41:34 pm »
Sounds like you're creating the ultimate diabolo, good luck! If they ever come into production you've got another customer.
Behind your back is your front.

kyo

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2006, 08:28:00 pm »
Ok, small setback.. I screwed up :)

I thought I'd been using a stock spinabolo axle to modify the circus.. but I'd grabbed a long one by mistake. I need the long axle.

The good news is that it's a very simple part, and I can probably have them made fairly cheap.. so the kit for the moment will be the hubs and the axle.. until I can get a real supply of bearings and washers from spintastics.

Kyle