Author Topic: My diabolo video "So"  (Read 4726 times)

Jesse

• VotW Contributor
My diabolo video "So"
« on: July 31, 2006, 08:40:58 pm »
Here's my first attempt at a diabolo video. It's mostly 1d stuff, because I'm not very good at 2d yet. So if you're looking for new and innovating 2d tricks this video is not for you. There should be at least some interesting 1d combos though and I tried to make the video interesting with a lot of different backgrounds.

I had a really hard time making the video small enough. I use Adobe Premier and the first time I did it it was 1GB, then I tried the program Sean recommended in another topic, but it didn't work with my file. Then I tried Virtual Dub, but couldn't get it working. Then I tried to make another Adobe Premier file and I got it a smaller. Then I tried the program again and it worked. I think it's a reasonable size now. The only problem is the parts where I used slow motion seem to have lost quality quite a bit, but other than that I'm pleased with the quality. Not as good as the 1GB file, but who would want to download that?  :?

Here's the link:

Enjoy!! (and keep in mind that this is my first video, so my skills are still developing  :wink: )

Kusti

My diabolo video "So"
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 09:24:22 pm »
Made me smile. Perhaps the fact that you're my friend has something to do with it, but I doubt it. :) You have learned a lot since we last diaboloed together. There's still slight forcing in some of your tricks but that has decreased a lot too. Keep it up bub!

Morphine

My diabolo video "So"
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 08:48:45 am »
I enjoyed it greatly  :D
UK Circus Skills Forum :  - http://alljuggledup.co.uk/forum2/
YouJuggle.com Juggling Videos - http://www.youjuggle.com

Marco

My diabolo video "So"
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 10:40:16 am »
I cant wait what ill get when the download is finished :D
Btw Jesse are you from finland?

EDIT: Well i watched the video and it was AWSOME!
Keep it going  :wink:

PS: When i watched that vid i think you are not from Finland.

tommi

• VotW Contributor
My diabolo video "So"
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 11:07:28 am »
Quote from: Marco

Actually Jesse is from Finland, he just makes trips to Canada just to film diabolo movies.  :wink:

Marco

My diabolo video "So"
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 11:40:55 am »
Oh really?!
But that is awsome!

Jesse

• VotW Contributor
My diabolo video "So"
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2006, 04:56:18 pm »
Quote from: tommi
Quote from: Marco

Actually Jesse is from Finland, he just makes trips to Canada just to film diabolo movies.  :wink:

Haha  :D  Well that's not exaclty the reason I make trips to Canada. Glad you liked it.

Marmu

My diabolo video "So"
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 09:52:18 am »
The file has expired.

Jesse

• VotW Contributor
My diabolo video "So"
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 09:53:05 am »
Not anymore here's the new link: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=2402B6E007C72DD6

Edit: That's the old one. Uploading...

Matt_

• Donator
My diabolo video "So"
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 06:13:26 pm »
just upload it to jugglethis, or even easier, put it on youtube/google video.

jacky

My diabolo video "So"
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2006, 06:45:17 pm »
too bad..i can't view the video.

The Vitamin Guy

My diabolo video "So"
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2006, 08:47:10 am »
Why's that so?
The Vitamin Guy

Jesse

• VotW Contributor
My diabolo video "So"
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2006, 12:22:06 pm »
Quote from: Matt_
just upload it to jugglethis, or even easier, put it on youtube/google video.

Yeah I was thinking of jugglethis, but I've never used it so I decided to use yousendit. I don't want to upload it to youtube or google video, because my skills aren't very high in this video and I can already do a lot more 2d stuff than back then when I filmed it. I'll use youtube or google video when I have better and more innovative tricks. Anyway here's the new link http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=CD2AB3C61C9B1F71

Edit: I tried jugglethis, but everytime I try submitting the video my computer crashes  :?

Matt_

• Donator
My diabolo video "So"
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2006, 05:42:03 pm »
so you have no problem with showing off your video here...but not to youtube? doesn't really make much sense.

you'll be doing yousendit a million times. or you can just slap it on youtube and away with it. and if you're afraid of, um, embarrassing yourself, well.....have you ever been to youtube? and seen the videos i mean. you've nothing to worry about. hey, if you don't want anyone to see the video, just don't put any keywords. then no one's gonna find it by search.

Jesse

• VotW Contributor
My diabolo video "So"
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2006, 09:09:01 pm »
Alright here you go . Happy?  :)